Utah Sportsman's Tag

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So, I'm in for deer and expect to draw, so spread the word that there's no point in anyone else wasting their money applying. OK? ha ha
Seriously, what are the odds up to now? Anyone know? 1 in 10,000???

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

>Sweeeeeeet, so your saying I have
>a chance.

haha, good one.

Yep! We all have a chance albeit a "dumb and dumber" chance.

I'll do my donation anyway.

Zeke

#livelikezac

I figure if you don't put in you have a zero chance of drawing. So thirty bucks at a small chance to draw seems to be worth it. Good luck to all those that apply.

Our family has put in for years with the expected "Unsuccessful"
BUT it can happen.
My sons was 14 and his first time ever putting in he got the antelope tag.
I think the odds were 1 in 3000ish.
It is my turn!!

I know more people who have drawn Sportsman's tags than people who bought a winning lottery ticket! So you bet! I'm in!

2018 odds where about 1/14,000 for deer and 1/13,000 for elk! :) :0

Yes Zeke, you have a chance and I think it's your year!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-19 AT 04:40PM (MST)[p]Just submitted mine. I'll make sure to invite you all when I draw.

I put in for deer and elk every year, littlebuck puts in for moose, she says with 10 bonus points in the oil, a sportsmans tag is the only eay she would draw in this lifetime lol.

>The odds are high enough that
>I haven't put in for
>years.

That's probably wise yet for 10, 30, or even 50 bucks, it's fun entertainment dreaming about pulling a great tag.

The odds are so poor that I'm not disappointed when I don't draw, plus, the F 'n G needs new trucks with our donations. haha

Zeke

#livelikezac

I know the guy who drew the sportsman?s deer tag this year. He hasn't killed yet, anyone have a giant tied to a tree? ?

>I know the guy who drew
>the sportsman?s deer tag this
>year. He hasn't killed yet,
>anyone have a giant tied
>to a tree? ?

I'd get him down on the Paunsaugunt.
I was there all last week and to say it was far better than when I had my rifle tag in 2016 would be an understatement.
I saw the biggest buck I have ever seen in my life (I've been guiding private lands trophy hunts for 20+ years) and he was on public land.

They?re down on the Henry?s right now, they haven't seen anything great yet. I'll let him know to head to the pauns.

The whole system is rigged! Cause I didn't draw the deer tag.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom