Utah tags are out !

NevadaJames

I drew a Utah Non-Res deer tag for rifle on the Stansburry and Oquirrh area I havent had that tag since 1999 was the last time I harvested in Utah. Man I am stoked I cant wait to get out there and harvest a big buck. I am already pacing back and forth for the Nevada Tags to come out on Friday. Good luck everyone and best of luck. It will be bettter than Chrismas for most of us lol.

I didn't draw anything in Utah. Now I have the following bonus points to use in 2015:

13- Limited Entry Elk
11- Mountain Goat
2- Limited Entry Deer
2- Antlerless Elk
1- Bull Moose
1- Bison
1- General Season Buck (technically a preference point)
1- Turkey

Hopefully in Nevada I can pull something out of the hat this year. I am thinking I will get at least an Area 6 early season deer tag.

Good luck and have fun on your Utah hunt.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom