Utah taxidermist

regularjoe

I put this same post on the Utah forum. Can anyone recommend a good taxidermist in Northern Utah, specifically for mule deer and antelope?

High Uintahs Taxidermy in Coalville, Utah.
Dean has done all my mounts and currently has my Antelope in process.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-11 AT 03:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-11 AT 03:41?PM (MST)

Try Steve. www.antlerswesttaxidermy.com If that doesn't work for you you can always look up Utah Taxidermy Association web page www.utahtaxidermy.org. Go to last year 2010 show and look at pics, see who placed where. There should be a member list that will help you to find what your looking for. quest

if you need a AWSOME muley or antelope mount you should check out james lynn his stuff is hands down the best in utah he won best of show last year in mule deer head and best of show best base.... here is his number is 801-910-8774

THE A TEAM

Summit Taxidermy in Coalville is top notch. Stephan's work is more than lifelike. Very professional service, at a reasonable price.

Another one to consider if you are in the Logan area is
Kevin Peterson.
He hangs out on this site under the handle of kevinp.

I would also put in a vote for Stephan with Summit Taxidermy in Coalville. I searched long and hard for a taxidermist that first and foremost had the highest quality, quick turn around time, reasonably priced, and most importantly, not lazy! Stephan has done numerous mounts for my family and close friends and he currently has my mtn. lion and my brother's elk. Can't wait to get them back here soon!

Stephan Woolstenhume
Summit Taxidermy
435 400 2151

How far north- I'd recommend Monarch Taxidermy- Curtis does the weekly score contests here on teh site. I've been to his shop- he does amazing work...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

lol how did you know it was me! And atleast I didnt put a plug in for my own shop lol

Kevin's taxi- I've seen some of his work- he does do a great job, I'd give a thumbs up to Casey's plug...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom