Utah to receive lots of federal funding for wildlife projects

Oneye

Good to see. MDF and Trout Unlimited will be using some of their funding in Utah. The funding is coming from the inflation reduction act. Utah will also be getting through the infrastructure bill $60 million (+$20 million state dollars) to build wildlife bridges/crossings. Investment in wildlife and public lands is a good thing for hunters.

Last edited:
People would really like to believe that. People are super fiscally conservative……until they realize how much that spending directly benefits their communities lol.

With the help of people from 49 other states chipping in...

With the help of people from 49 other states chipping in...
I mean considering where the debt stands, I think the main thing chipping in is that. There’s good and bad ways to spend federal money, infrastructure and wildlife and habitat are good ways to spend them.

By the way. To some of you Romney haters on this board because he voted to impeach a wanna-be dictator. You can thank him for the $526 million in jobs and infrastructure improvements ($80 million on wildlife bridges) for the state, as well as replacement of bridges across the state, water projects, and projects that benefit wildlife and hunters by not being a partisan hack and getting something for Utah in a bill that was going to pass by working with people and making sure Utah was included. I know Mike Lee doesn’t want you to notice but that’s what happens when your Senator actually does his job.

You do realize that's just verbiage used by the clueless left, right...?
No, not really. The guy who still claims in 2023 he won an election he lost, and was coercing people to find him votes, he's very much a wanna-be dictator. Clueless? I'd say those are the people who follow that dude blindly.

How does spending money help reduce Inflation?? F$#k the Feds!
You're right, we shouldn't install wildlife bridges to save motorists cars, lives, and wildlife. And we should let bridges collapse that are in dire need of repair. We should let our water systems deteriorate. We should let our public transit systems age without any needed maintenance or repair. We should just let things age and become dangerous to citizens. We should let our roads be littered with potholes. We should advocate for not improving wildlife habitat.

These are a great use of federal funds, the state relies on plenty of federal funds every single year. I can guarantee you if every federal dollar ceased coming to the state, you and local businesses and employment would notice very quickly and it wouldn't be as fun as you think. The fed is going to spend money, at least these are on good things that create jobs, help wildlife, and improve infrastructure in need of replacement or repair. Some of you live in such a delusional world. Inflation is a problem no doubt, but nothing wrong with this specific money being spent.

Last edited:
No, not really. The guy who still claims in 2023 he won an election he lost, and was coercing people to find him votes, he's very much a wanna-be dictator. Clueless? I'd say those are the people who follow that dude blindly.
Yeah....way worse than being bought off by half a dozen foreign enemies....

Yeah....way worse than being bought off by half a dozen foreign enemies....
I mean yeah, Trump had his donors too. It's politics. Obviously not good either. Claiming US elections are rigged and you had it stolen from you kinda is pretty bad however. I'm fine with holding both of them legally accountable for anything they've done. It'd be nice if neither of them were on my ballot next November.

At no point in time was "our democracy" in danger.

You wanna talk about claims and coercing, look at whay that other party did for 4 LONG years and what it's doing today.

Dictator my ass. He was never, and is not, a threat. The likes of romney, different matter...

I mean yeah, Trump had his donors too. It's politics. Obviously not good either. Claiming US elections are rigged and you had it stolen from you kinda is pretty bad however. I'm fine with holding both of them legally accountable for anything they've done. It'd be nice if neither of them were on my ballot next November.

So I guess when you, and that senator went after orange man, you were against expanding refuges to hunting and fishing, and FUNDING of the Great American Outdoors Act?

I'm sure deer bridges were #1 on Mitts support ?

At no point in time was "our democracy" in danger.

You wanna talk about claims and coercing, look at whay that other party did for 4 LONG years and what it's doing today.

Dictator my ass. He was never, and is not, a threat. The likes of romney, different matter...
Lol. He absolutely is a threat, luckily you had people like Pence willing to do their job even after he incited a riot where they were chanting to hang Pence. Yeah, he absolutely would be dictator if everyone let him be. Luckily you had a Republican in Georgia who said “No I can’t find you 11,000 votes sorry”. Had he been allowed to usurp the last elections results, he absolutely would have. All he does is cry about it to this day. So you’re right, our democracy wasn’t in danger I agree. Because of people like Mike Pence, not the guy who lost and still claims he won.

Last edited:
So I guess when you, and that senator went after orange man, you were against expanding refuges to hunting and fishing, and FUNDING of the Great American Outdoors Act?

I'm sure deer bridges were #1 on Mitts support ?
No, Trumps Administration delivered some things as well. No doubt. As for whether they were #1 on his list or not, $60 million in federal funding was delivered by him to build them. UTA is also getting improvements. UDOT is receiving $526 million to repair badly needed repair of many bridges that exist. Water infrastructure is being improved around the state in several clean water facilities. Oh he also delivered legislation funding to help the Great Salt Lake. So yeah, he has actually done something for the state, the other Senator ain’t accomplished a thing and has been there twice as long. Last time I checked, Lee hasn’t curved spending in any way, and he never is going to. We have one Senator who is worth something, and one that’s worthless at doing anything but spewing rhetoric. But the one that’s delivered some actual results said orange man is bad (he is) so we need to hate him because he hated our parties god. Sorry, but if we want to get moral about it, I think it’s pretty obvious who has moral high ground out of orange man and Mitt.

Btw Mikey voted against the Great American Outdoors Act as well.

Some of you don’t have to like it, but those wildlife bridges are a direct result of Romney negotiating Utah into that bill and he delivered a ton of infrastructure improvements and jobs in the state by doing so.

Last edited:
Lol. He absolutely is a threat, luckily you had people like Pence willing to do their job even after he incited a riot where they were chanting to hang Pence. Yeah, he absolutely would be dictator if everyone let him be. Luckily you had a Republican in Georgia who said “No I can’t find you 11,000 votes sorry”. Had he been allowed to usurp the last elections results, he absolutely would have. All he does is cry about it to this day. So you’re right, our democracy wasn’t in danger I agree. Because of people like Mike Pence, not the guy who lost and still claims he won.

Wow. You've really drank the Kool-aid...

Once again One eye, how does spending my federal tax dollar on Mule deer or roads or anything besides fighting a war, help reduce inflation?

Once again One eye, how does spending my federal tax dollar on Mule deer or roads or anything besides fighting a war, help reduce inflation?
The point is that that the RINO brought home the bacon.....for the Rino's....and orange man bad

I never said it does. Is your position you’d rather let bridges fail, have wildlife and motorists die, and not maintain our infrastructure?

If you’re asking about the inflation reduction act name specifically, it doesn’t, the name isn’t true I agree, but it did benefit wildlife habitat in the state in a big way.

The point is that that the RINO brought home the bacon.....for the Rino's....and orange man bad
That RINO got more votes in Wisconsin in 2012 than the orange man got in 2016. Have fun nominating the guy who’s gonna lose to a dead guy again. And yeah, he’s actually delivering for the state of Utah so I’m happy. I like Senators who deliver actual results for the citizens of Utah instead of just spewing rhetoric and accomplishing nothing but that. I do.
Wow. You've really drank the Kool-aid...
Kool-aid, your orange god rants about this every time a microphone is in front of him and HE IS ON TAPE. I cannot believe how far out of reality some of you people have become. They are his literal own words.

Last edited:
People would really like to believe that. People are super fiscally conservative……until they realize how much that spending directly benefits their communities lol.
Ain't that the truth? There is hardly an industry that does not receive taxpayer funding, and those who receive the most are often completely oblivious to the fact. Tops among them are those employed in on the energy, agriculture, and transportation sectors. This does not make it right, or wrong, it simply means that too many of those who cast stones have no real idea of the burden they place upon others.

No, Trumps Administration delivered some things as well. No doubt. As for whether they were #1 on his list or not, $60 million in federal funding was delivered by him to build them. UTA is also getting improvements. UDOT is receiving $526 million to repair badly needed repair of many bridges that exist. Water infrastructure is being improved around the state in several clean water facilities. Oh he also delivered legislation funding to help the Great Salt Lake. So yeah, he has actually done something for the state, the other Senator ain’t accomplished a thing and has been there twice as long. Last time I checked, Lee hasn’t curved spending in any way, and he never is going to. We have one Senator who is worth something, and one that’s worthless at doing anything but spewing rhetoric. But the one that’s delivered some actual results said orange man is bad (he is) so we need to hate him because he hated our parties god. Sorry, but if we want to get moral about it, I think it’s pretty obvious who has moral high ground out of orange man and Mitt.

Some of you don’t have to like it, but those wildlife bridges are a direct result of Romney negotiating Utah into that bill and he delivered a ton of infrastructure improvements and jobs in the state by doing so.

Nice spin. Well done. I like the way you get to smack people for disliking Pierre but trotting out bridges, then when faced with the reality that DJT was the most pro hunting President in a lifetime and that by going after him, it hurts hunters, then you dance away.

But, here's the dirty little truth:

As to the bridges $$, Doug Owens pushed it in Utah, Owens is a D.

Romney doesn't give a flying F about wildlife in Utah(still waiting for his long promised feral horse plan he promised over 2 years ago). He's pro wildlife bridge, because he's pro $$ in "contributions" from the bridge builders.

This is MM. Filled with hunters. Don't trot in some BS crap about wildlife bridges(pushed by John Barraso from WYOMING) as a weak attempt to drum up support for a Senator, who has done zero for this community despite THE DON dragging him around to $fw events statewide with his "he's a hunter" crap.

The other Senator blows when it comes to our issues. One vote better than the worst, isn't a selling point.

That RINO got more votes in Wisconsin in 2012 than the orange man got in 2016. Have fun nominating the guy who’s gonna lose to a dead guy again. And yeah, he’s actually delivering for the state of Utah so I’m happy. I like Senators who deliver actual results for the citizens of Utah instead of just spewing rhetoric and accomplishing nothing but that. I do.

All the while using federal resources to benefit a state. Good job mooch...

Kool-aid, your orange god rants about this every time a microphone is in front of him and HE IS ON TAPE. I cannot believe how far out of reality some of you people have become. They are his literal own words.

MY orange god? Hardly :ROFLMAO:.

You're so gullible that you believe anything mainstream media and the talking puppet-show politicians say :ROFLMAO:

Nice spin. Well done. I like the way you get to smack people for disliking Pierre but trotting out bridges, then when faced with the reality that DJT was the most pro hunting President in a lifetime and that by going after him, it hurts hunters, then you dance away.
So pro-hunting and pro-conservation can be separate conversations. Pro hunting? Yes DT was. Conservation? Not so much. The Great American Outdoors Act was a great act and I’m glad it passed and he signed it. My point is not Pierre is the greatest out there I agree with everything on, I don’t, but he is worth something as a Senator compared to the other dude who’s never done a thing for the state.

Also, since you’re thanking Trump, you’re gonna thank Biden for the millions coming for habitat improvement from the IRA act in the article above right?
But, here's the dirty little truth:

Yes I know. I disagree with him here, Lee voted against it too, as did every single one of Utah’s representatives. Almost like we should stop voting for conservatives just filled with bullshit rhetoric and no results huh? My point is simple. Mitt is the ONLY member of Utah’s delegation in Washington to deliver ANYTHING for the states wildlife.
As to the bridges $$, Doug Owens pushed it in Utah, Owens is a D.
He did push the state funding yes, and great on him. I literally had an entire thread about it and thanking him.
Romney doesn't give a flying F about wildlife in Utah(still waiting for his long promised feral horse plan he promised over 2 years ago). He's pro wildlife bridge, because he's pro $$ in "contributions" from the bridge builders.
He delivered the money to pay for it and lots more to replace plenty of infrastructure. He did deliver which is more than can be said for the rest of Utah’s Washington delegation.
This is MM. Filled with hunters. Don't trot in some BS crap about wildlife bridges(pushed by John Barraso from WYOMING) as a weak attempt to drum up support for a Senator, who has done zero for this community despite THE DON dragging him around to $fw events statewide with his "he's a hunter" crap.

The other Senator blows when it comes to our issues. One vote better than the worst, isn't a selling point.
It is in Utah because the rest of Utah’s delegation is totally worthless and hasn’t delivered one thing for the state. Luckily Utah will be electing another anti-public land hack to replace Chris Stewart, so more “no results” good job guys.

So pro-hunting and pro-conservation can be separate conversations. Pro hunting? Yes DT was. Conservation? Not so much. The Great American Outdoors Act was a great act and I’m glad it passed and he signed it. My point is not Pierre is the greatest out there I agree with everything on, I don’t, but he is worth something as a Senator compared to the other dude who’s never done a thing for the state.

Also, since you’re thanking Trump, you’re gonna thank Biden for the millions coming for habitat improvement from the IRA act in the article above right?

Yes I know. I disagree with him here, Lee voted against it too, as did every single one of Utah’s representatives. Almost like we should stop voting for conservatives just filled with bullshit rhetoric and no results huh? My point is simple. Mitt is the ONLY member of Utah’s delegation in Washington to deliver ANYTHING for the states wildlife.

He did push the state funding yes, and great on him. I literally had an entire thread about it and thanking him.

He delivered the money to pay for it and lots more to replace plenty of infrastructure. He did deliver which is more than can be said for the rest of Utah’s Washington delegation.

It is in Utah because the rest of Utah’s delegation is totally worthless and hasn’t delivered one thing for the state. Luckily Utah will be electing another anti-public land hack to replace Chris Stewart, so more “no results” good job guys.

There was no push, or frankly any help from Romney. He simply voted yes because infrastructure means construction jobs.

There is not, nor has there been a single bill pushed by Romney relating to anything for wildlife in Utah. Sen. Barraso from WYOMING didn't the heavy lifting.

Romney is no more responsible for this than Mayor Pete was when he announced it.

You don't get to play stupid. The same plank in the R platform for selling off public land is still there, and if you think for a second Romney would vote against it, your dilusional.

You want to thank someone, there is a Wyoming Forum. That's where the thanks belongs.

Romney would have voted yes without the bridges, he thinks nothing of wildlife in Utah, as has been shown by his votes AGAINST GAOA, and his still non existent feral horse bill he promised years ago.

I know, it's been 5 years, time for "Utah's own" to suddenly show back up, in his blue jeans and collared shirt to claim credit for all the things he had nothing to do with

Oh and btw @hossblur there’s also this. Kudos to Blake Moore for helping it through the House, it is now law.

Sure is good to have the church newspaper behind you. Another one of those bills Romney had nothing to do with, but got his name on.

I'm sure he'll be popping up in my neighborhood soon, the West Davis Corridor is getting done. Can't wait to see him with his safety vest and hard hat.?

There was no push, or frankly any help from Romney. He simply voted yes because infrastructure means construction jobs.

There is not, nor has there been a single bill pushed by Romney relating to anything for wildlife in Utah. Sen. Barraso from WYOMING didn't the heavy lifting.

Romney is no more responsible for this than Mayor Pete was when he announced it.

You don't get to play stupid. The same plank in the R platform for selling off public land is still there, and if you think for a second Romney would vote against it, your dilusional.

You want to thank someone, there is a Wyoming Forum. That's where the thanks belongs.

Romney would have voted yes without the bridges, he thinks nothing of wildlife in Utah, as has been shown by his votes AGAINST GAOA, and his still non existent feral horse bill he promised years ago.

I know, it's been 5 years, time for "Utah's own" to suddenly show back up, in his blue jeans and collared shirt to claim credit for all the things he had nothing to do with
Yeah you’re clearly just a Mitt hater lol. Just not true at all.

Sure is good to have the church newspaper behind you. Another one of those bills Romney had nothing to do with, but got his name on.

I'm sure he'll be popping up in my neighborhood soon, the West Davis Corridor is getting done. Can't wait to see him with his safety vest and hard hat.?
Hoss “he hasn’t done anything for conservation”

….literal bill passed on the GSL

You: “how dare the local church newspaper report on it”…..You’re a joke

It’s hilarious how much you persist in denying reality here. Again, you’re just a Mitt hater. Whether reality is looking you in the face or not.

Oh and @hossblur you thanked DT(as did and do I for the Great American Outdoors Act) you gonna thank Biden now for the money provided above for conservation of wild lands and wildlife in Utah? Since you know you clearly aren’t totally blinded by your own ideologies.

Oh and @hossblur you thanked DT(as did and do I for the Great American Outdoors Act) you gonna thank Biden now for the money provided above for conservation of wild lands and wildlife in Utah? Since you know you clearly aren’t totally blinded by your own ideologies.

If you don't know the difference in a bill aimed exclusively at funding wildlife and public land, vs one that Biden got passed only by throwing in bridges for folks like Tester and Barraso, I can't help you.

Great. Biden signed a bill that greatly expands "renewables" on public land in exchange for some bridges.

But again, youre dancing. YOU were the one trying to make some point about how opposing Mittens was anti wildlife.

You just got got with your mouth out in front of your skis and forgot GAOA.

Here's a tip. If your bonafide in wildlife causes is comparing yourself to Mike Lee, it don't speak real well for yourself.

I'll keep waiting for that feral horse bill from Mr outdoors. I'm sure when a senator from Nevada gets it written, Mittens will do a press conference

You saying not true and the actual facts, a don't align.

Feel free to go read,
Actually that’s you. You don’t like he’s done things, because you don’t like him. Pretty simple, and pretty easy to see. He worked on and voted FOR the infrastructure bill. The Senate absolutely needed his help and vote in passing the legislation that delivered $60 million in federal funding for wildlife bridges alone. $526 million total for UDOT to replace and repair deteriorating infrastructure throughout the state. Sorry you don’t like he’s one of the few Republicans who voted in favor of benefitting his constituents instead of playing into all the nonsense rhetoric like most politicians do today. Good job Senator.

If you don't know the difference in a bill aimed exclusively at funding wildlife and public land, vs one that Biden got passed only by throwing in bridges for folks like Tester and Barraso, I can't help you.
Of course there’s a difference, but plenty of funding going to wildlife here as well. Credit or no credit? Or you just gonna show you have a very specific axe to grind?
Great. Biden signed a bill that greatly expands "renewables" on public land in exchange for some bridges.

But again, youre dancing. YOU were the one trying to make some point about how opposing Mittens was anti wildlife.
I never made that assertion, he’s voted the wrong way in many of those bills, but he gets WAY more credit than Utah’s other Senator and he’s 100% the best we’re gonna do with closed Republican primaries in the state. We just elected Celeste Maloy to replace Chris Stewart who many are gonna find out is from a small rural Nevada town, and is as anti-public lands as they come. So yes when one of Utah’s delegation actually delivers some results for wildlife, hunters, or the GSL, I’ll give them credit.

Also, instead of constantly only complaining about federal land management, Romney also introduced this bill to help change wild land fire policy:

I get where you’re coming from to an extent, but considering what the rest of Utah’s delegation does or anyone else who would take his place, he’s doing about as much as we’re gonna get from a hunting/wildlife perspective. Opposing Mitt doesn’t make you anti-wildlife, but he’s the only one who’s done a thing for wildlife or conservation out of Utah’s delegation, and it’s okay to give that credit when it’s due.
You just got got with your mouth out in front of your skis and forgot GAOA.
I didn’t forget about it, I celebrated the act when it happened, I also gave credit in an entire thread to Doug Owens for his part in securing state funding for the bridges. You’re the one who thinks it has to be one or the other. I like both.
Here's a tip. If your bonafide in wildlife causes is comparing yourself to Mike Lee, it don't speak real well for yourself.
It’s the reality of Utah’s politicians in Washington and quite frankly the next guy in line isn’t gonna be better than Mitt. A lot of that has to do with closed Republican primaries, as well as abhorrent gerrymandering of Salt Lake County on congressional maps. Here’s what Utah needs more of…politicians who have to do their jobs to keep them, not just have an R next to their name and participate in the divisive nonsense rhetoric that makes people popular these days.
I'll keep waiting for that feral horse bill from Mr outdoors. I'm sure when a senator from Nevada gets it written, Mittens will do a press conference
I mean the states given Lee 12 years going on 18 to accomplish literally nothing but rename a couple buildings, so maybe give Mitt a few more years to address the feral horse issue which is not an easily solved issue, nor an issue that’s going to be easy to pass especially with where the Senate stands today. The Senate has been majority Democrats since Romney has been elected, maybe if Republicans quite shooting themselves in the foot by putting one of the most divisive dudes ever on peoples ballots for a 3rd time they could take control of the Senate. Passing a major feral horse bill given the makeup of the Senate since he’s been Senator has been pretty impossible quite frankly. But I agree, in fact I’ll send an email right now on the issue. I would also love to see the issue addressed.

You're so gullible that you believe anything mainstream media and the talking puppet-show politicians say :ROFLMAO:
I know who the Republican Party is about to nominate again, and I know some can’t fathom it, but there’s plenty of people who hate that dude just as much as people hate Joe Biden. Have fun losing elections until the Republican Party can move on from this clown show. From the Iowa game yesterday:

IMG_9241.jpeg

IMG_9240.jpeg

Btw, I don’t like this kind of behavior when it’s directed at Trump or Biden. They’ve both held the office of Presidency, and we need better behavior in politics all around these days. People swear their echo chamber is all that exists.

I know who the Republican Party is about to nominate again, and I know some can’t fathom it, but there’s plenty of people who hate that dude just as much as people hate Joe Biden. Have fun losing elections until the Republican Party can move on from this clown show. From the Iowa game yesterday:

View attachment 119510
View attachment 119511
Btw, I don’t like this kind of behavior when it’s directed at Trump or Biden. They’ve both held the office of Presidency, and we need better behavior in politics all around these days. People swear their echo chamber is all that exists.

Agree on behavior, but you have NO clue what a real elected dictator is like that "won" through the democratic process in this country.

You live in UT. You don't know. You wouldn't know. You couldn't know. Trump is far from it.

Agree on behavior, but you have NO clue what a real elected dictator is like that "won" through the democratic process in this country.

You live in UT. You don't know. You wouldn't know. You couldn't know. Trump is far from it.
He’s not a real dictator obviously. I do think he would have been all for finding a way to stay in power the last election cycle as he’s made pretty clear by what he says every time he’s talking in a mic. I think both of our likely choices next November are going to be those two and we’ll again be going for a competition of a “who sucks less” fest again. I think he (along with the media I agree on that) have torn the country to a point of total disregard to civility. Trump is not solely responsible for it, but he has a big part in it. I don’t like seeing people flip him off at a football game, I don’t like seeing people flip Biden off when he visits a city. I don’t like that our Governor had to explain himself in meeting with the President when he visited Utah. It’s insanity. Trump and Biden both deserve the respect that comes with the office of the Presidency. I would never act like that toward someone who had been/is President. I think we’re at an abhorrent and unsustainable place in our political discourse.

He’s not a real dictator obviously. I do think he would have been all for finding a way to stay in power the last election cycle as he’s made pretty clear by what he says every time he’s talking in a mic. I think both of our likely choices next November are going to be those two and we’ll again be going for a competition of a “who sucks less” fest again. I think he (along with the media I agree on that) have torn the country to a point of total disregard to civility. Trump is not solely responsible for it, but he has a big part in it. I don’t like seeing people flip him off at a football game, I don’t like seeing people flip Biden off when he visits a city. I don’t like that our Governor had to explain himself in meeting with the President when he visited Utah. It’s insanity. Trump and Biden both deserve the respect that comes with the office of the Presidency. I would never act like that toward someone who had been/is President. I think we’re at an abhorrent and unsustainable place in our political discourse.

Obama is on video stating the only way he could get a 3rd term is to have them put someone in place where he could pull the strings from behind the curtain.

And, we currently have the most unqualified dunce to ever occupy the Oval Office.

How could a dunce like that win with more votes than any POTUS candidate on record... ?

That's why people question the results.

@Oneye

My "ax to grind" is pretty old. Started when we all held our noses as he held hands with Paul Ryan, then chocked the Presidency to the most divisive President ever.

And, gave us Obamacare((Copied from Mittens).

I then watched in horror, as $fw paraded around a carpetbagger, whose only tie to Utah was where his tithing went, and passed him off as "one of us".

With a R pres, R house, R Senate, old "one of us" delivered NOTHING as our state burned for an entire summer. Because the "feds shouldn't own land", so firefighting came from FS budgets, meaning FS biologists got furlowed, roads went to chit leading to closures, nothing got logged.

He then, as captain "one of us" found the time to be on every Sunday show weekly talking about the president, but was too busy to help us with feral horses, CWD, or any of the dozens of water projects aimed at wildlife, SPECIFICALLY GSL.

He then, as Senator of a state with both Ski Utah and Arches plates, voted against GAOA, and harassed the President who open refuges to hunting and fishing.

If it hadn't been for the Sunday shows, and NYT, no one in Utah would have heard from the man in 5 years.

Then, just like Orrin used to do, a few months out, suddenly Mitt Romney is taking credit for every bill in Washington that Utah gets anything from. He's touring freeway projects, he'll be up on HAFB, there will be stories in Deseret News reminding us of the glories of the Olympics. I'm sure he will get out goose hunting again ?

The infrastructure bill passed with 69 votes. It would have passed with 68. There was no courageous stand. MDF, RMEF, TRCP, and a dozen left wing animal groups as well as the national auto insurance lobby, wrote the bridges part, pushed the bridges part, and Barraso got it pushed.

Romney did what Romney does, nothing. While giving big flowery speeches.

I'd go research how much in donations, he took in by the big road construction companies for his meaningless vote, but why waste time proving what we already know.

That's a long book.

Here's all you need to know about Romney.

He was a pro choice MORMON as gov.

Man obviously all about principles

Obama is on video stating the only way he could get a 3rd term is to have them put someone in place where he could pull the strings from behind the curtain.

And, we currently have the most unqualified dunce to ever occupy the Oval Office.

How could a dunce like that win with more votes than any POTUS candidate on record... ?

That's why people question the results.
Because of things like the picture I posted above. You don't realize the hate that exists for the other guy. It's very real. He turns out votes for him, but he also makes the other side turn out in huge numbers because of how much they don't like him.

@Oneye

My "ax to grind" is pretty old. Started when we all held our noses as he held hands with Paul Ryan, then chocked the Presidency to the most divisive President ever.

And, gave us Obamacare((Copied from Mittens).

I then watched in horror, as $fw paraded around a carpetbagger, whose only tie to Utah was where his tithing went, and passed him off as "one of us".

With a R pres, R house, R Senate, old "one of us" delivered NOTHING as our state burned for an entire summer. Because the "feds shouldn't own land", so firefighting came from FS budgets, meaning FS biologists got furlowed, roads went to chit leading to closures, nothing got logged.

He then, as captain "one of us" found the time to be on every Sunday show weekly talking about the president, but was too busy to help us with feral horses, CWD, or any of the dozens of water projects aimed at wildlife, SPECIFICALLY GSL.

He then, as Senator of a state with both Ski Utah and Arches plates, voted against GAOA, and harassed the President who open refuges to hunting and fishing.

If it hadn't been for the Sunday shows, and NYT, no one in Utah would have heard from the man in 5 years.

Then, just like Orrin used to do, a few months out, suddenly Mitt Romney is taking credit for every bill in Washington that Utah gets anything from. He's touring freeway projects, he'll be up on HAFB, there will be stories in Deseret News reminding us of the glories of the Olympics. I'm sure he will get out goose hunting again ?

The infrastructure bill passed with 69 votes. It would have passed with 68. There was no courageous stand. MDF, RMEF, TRCP, and a dozen left wing animal groups as well as the national auto insurance lobby, wrote the bridges part, pushed the bridges part, and Barraso got it pushed.

Romney did what Romney does, nothing. While giving big flowery speeches.

I'd go research how much in donations, he took in by the big road construction companies for his meaningless vote, but why waste time proving what we already know.

That's a long book.

Here's all you need to know about Romney.

He was a pro choice MORMON as gov.

Man obviously all about principles
Listen, he's delivered the most of any member of Utah's congressional delegation to people here. He just has. Now that can be looked at as sad (because it is) but he's about as good as we're going to get. He's at least served his constituency in some way which is way more than the rest of them have done.

But it's the 22nd anniversary of 9/11 today, quite frankly the last time the country felt as one whole. So instead of bickering all day, I'll just say God Bless America.

Listen, he's delivered the most of any member of Utah's congressional delegation to people here. He just has. Now that can be looked at as sad (because it is) but he's about as good as we're going to get. He's at least served his constituency in some way which is way more than the rest of them have done.

But it's the 22nd anniversary of 9/11 today, quite frankly the last time the country felt as one whole. So instead of bickering all day, I'll just say God Bless America.

Is there a Romney bill ending The Patriot Act?

Because of things like the picture I posted above. You don't realize the hate that exists for the other guy. It's very real. He turns out votes for him, but he also makes the other side turn out in huge numbers because of how much they don't like him.

And we now have puddin' head at the helm.

Good trade...:rolleyes:

And we now have puddin' head at the helm.

Good trade...:rolleyes:
Run a candidate most the country doesn't hate enough to adamantly vote against him. The problem with the last election cycle and the one coming, is the election wasn't and won't be about Joe, it'll be about the other guy, and puddin head is begging to run against that guy.

Run a candidate most the country doesn't hate enough to adamantly vote against him. The problem with the last election cycle and the one coming, is the election wasn't and won't be about Joe, it'll be about the other guy, and puddin head is begging to run against that guy.

The problem is, too many vote against someone rather than for someone.

There are a certain number that voted for puddin'. A larger crowd voted against Trump. And now, we have puddin' and giggles...

So they steal billions from Utah taxpayers every year and then every ten years or so they give a tiny bit back, gee thanks Mitt. By the way, how do you like that $4.40/ gal. gas? You my friend, need a brainscan!

So they steal billions from Utah taxpayers every year and then every ten years or so they give a tiny bit back, gee thanks Mitt. By the way, how do you like that $4.40/ gal. gas? You my friend, need a brainscan!
So a couple things. The government isn’t ever going to stop spending money, so they might as well spend it on something good. Had Mitt not delivered this money for Utah are you under the impression it wouldn’t get spent otherwise? Because I’ve got ocean front property to sell you in St. George today.

Also, here’s the thing, yes we all pay taxes, but guess what? Many rural counties in this state are very largely dependent on federal dollars rolling into their government and communities. Some of the people who claim to hate the government the most, are in the end most dependent on it. The US government also far outspends what it taxes. By trillions of dollars, have you seen the debt?

So yes we all pay taxes, but guess what? Actually blue states are the ones sending a lot more money to the federal government while places like Wyoming, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Idaho etc. are most dependent on federal dollars vs what they pay in federal taxes. Utah is actually pretty low taxed vs federal dependency/spending. (Here’s a dirty little secret for you though, that’s largely due to Salt Lake City and Provo/Orem areas, the rural counties in Utah—the most red—are quite dependent on federal dollars)So yes, receiving federal dollars like this is even more beneficial vs actual individual taxation to us than it is in a lot of places. Quite frankly it’s taxpayers in blue states who should be whining about subsidizing federal spending in a lot of red states.

Now we can also take these things a step further like subsidized grazing on public lands, but you get the point.

To conclude though on this. Utah is actually one of the states getting most ripped off for its taxation vs federal spending. So yes, thank you to Romney for bringing in federal dollars seeing as we have one of the worst ratios in the country for taxation vs getting our piece of the pie.

As for gasoline, no I don’t like it, but I’m also okay with decent environmental policy. I’m not a drill drill drill person.

Last edited:
Now if only we would create a lotto so we could stop selling our state lands to pay for education.
This I’m of course 100% for. The amount of money Utah loses to Mesquite and Wendover Nevada is avoidable and just stupid governance by local leaders.
It's Utah man. You can only lotto(raffle) deer and elk.
Yeah, there’s not even a slight chance in hell, Nevada will just keep taking our money.

that....and he doesn't want to live through the loss at 80
Mitt was well ahead of any challengers in polls. See, you can't gerrymander out SLCo when selecting a Senator. But no, I wouldn't have wanted to deal with the campaign ahead of him either.

Mitt was well ahead of any challengers in polls. See, you can't gerrymander out SLCo when selecting a Senator. But no, I wouldn't have wanted to deal with the campaign ahead of him either.

Only not gerrymandering if we let SL county dictate to the rest of the state?

But either way, bing bing the Pierre is gone. Free to spend his weeks on CNN all he wants, while an ACTUAL UTAHN represents us. Which, as EVERY poll shows, is in a strongly conservative direction.

Only not gerrymandering if we let SL county dictate to the rest of the state?

But either way, bing bing the Pierre is gone. Free to spend his weeks on CNN all he wants, while an ACTUAL UTAHN represents us. Which, as EVERY poll shows, is in a strongly conservative direction.
Hoss where is the states largest metro and biggest tax base's voice in Washington? Do tell me. Yes. What the legislature did was slice up SLCo purposely to dilute votes. No honest person is going to deny that. You may not like it but around 35% of the states population in liberal. Dictate for the rest of us? Nah that would be YOU who wants to dictate your ideology on everyone else. 1/3 of the state votes blue, I don't see any blue on the congressional map due to horrific gerrymandering. You don't need to admit it, it's plain as day. I can assure you, you are not the one underrepresented in the state. So just stop the victim act.

Hoss where is the states largest metro and biggest tax base's voice in Washington? Do tell me. Yes. What the legislature did was slice up SLCo purposely to dilute votes. No honest person is going to deny that. You may not like it but around 35% of the states population in liberal. Dictate for the rest of us? Nah that would be YOU who wants to dictate your ideology on everyone else. 1/3 of the state votes blue, I don't see any blue on the congressional map due to horrific gerrymandering. You don't need to admit it, it's plain as day. I can assure you, you are not the one underrepresented in the state. So just stop the victim act.

Your literally whining that 1/3 of the state(population) is liberal. Meaning the MAJORITY by 2/3, is not.

I thought you were about democracy, 2/3 wins.

What you want, is 1 county to run the state.

And you want open primaries so libs can vote in R primaries. And........

You know, Colorado is just a ross the border

And, this is Utah, where the feds control 6O% of the state so SLC can be at full build out, but the largest counties, are land locked by BLM/FS so they would never be able to match SLC county.

I'm sorry your sad. Sorry Mitts internals showed he would lose so he bailed.

I'm not sorry that the former Mass gov, isn't in politics in my state anymore. It's not lost on the other 90% of the state that both our Senators live within 40 miles of each other.

Maybe there's hope, and just being "in good standing" won't be enough anymore.

Seems at least, a primary residence here would be an opener

Your literally whining that 1/3 of the state(population) is liberal. Meaning the MAJORITY by 2/3, is not.

I thought you were about democracy, 2/3 wins.
Agreed, so there should be one blue congressperson, and 3 red congresspersons. Simple. Fairness. Voices for citizens. Not gerrymandering to rig it.
What you want, is 1 county to run the state.
No, I want 1/3 of the states population to have the voice they deserve and purposely don't have.
And you want open primaries so libs can vote in R primaries. And........
Yes. I want Utahn's deciding primaries and elections not parties. Correct.
You know, Colorado is just a ross the border
Nah, I'll keep pushing here.

And, this is Utah, where the feds control 6O% of the state so SLC can be at full build out, but the largest counties, are land locked by BLM/FS so they would never be able to match SLC county.
They have 3 representatives they can elect to congress. The other 1/3 of the states population deserves representation too. This is pretty simple and rational stuff hoss.
I'm sorry your sad. Sorry Mitts internals showed he would lose so he bailed.
No poll showed that. It's just what you want to push. In face multiple polls showed Romney with a large lead. Places like Provo/Orem/SLCo would have still voted heavily for him. You could see it in CD2's election with Edwards. (Also Romney didn't endorse or vote for Biden so those attack ads weren't going to be ran) but Edwards--the very moderate--crushed SLCo and Davis County and surrounding suburbs. The problem for the GOP base right now is, primaries aren't general elections, and the suburbs even with the economy and inflation as it is, are not on board with the crazies in the GOP. Romney could have won a primary that would have been easily split at least 3 ways. Polls were already showing him at over 40% of primary vote. Mitt still had a lot more local GOP support than you're giving credit. Cox, along with plenty of local law makers were still going to get on board for Mitt's re-election campaign.
I'm not sorry that the former Mass gov, isn't in politics in my state anymore. It's not lost on the other 90% of the state that both our Senators live within 40 miles of each other.

Maybe there's hope, and just being "in good standing" won't be enough anymore.

Seems at least, a primary residence here would be an opener
I mean, I would prefer that sure. I'd also be fine if someone like Huntsman stepped in. I think there's a fair chance John Curtis runs.

Like I said, you can't landlock the largest counties, then punish them for small population.

Internal polls and externals are far different, and you know it.

Becky Edwards lost. She lost because she forgot the state lines don't start in Farmington and end in Lehi.

And, unlike you, I don't care who runs, I only care that they are Utahn to start.

And, because this is a hunting site, I prefer someone who's touched a gun away from a camera.

Funny that you believe R should run extreme moderate conservatives, then complain because D couldn't push through Misti Snow. Perhaps the D in Utah should run conservative Dems? As most D in the state aren't flaming liberals.

Like I said, you can't landlock the largest counties, then punish them for small population.
Punish? No. They'd have THREE representatives still. I'm asking for ACCURATE representation for the states citizens.
Internal polls and externals are far different, and you know it.
And both showed him leading. But he makes a fair point he'd be in his mid 80's by the end of that term. Like I said, he was going to have plenty of local conservative support, including from the Governor if he announced a re-election bid.
Becky Edwards lost. She lost because she forgot the state lines don't start in Farmington and end in Lehi.
Edwards lost because she voted for and endorsed Biden. She lost by like 3,000 votes even with as gerrymandered as the district is. She did well up north, which, you can't gerrymander Senator, Romney would have outperformed a split field by far from Bountiful to Provo.
And, unlike you, I don't care who runs, I only care that they are Utahn to start.
I mean it's a plus, but it's not realistic in politics at all times.
And, because this is a hunting site, I prefer someone who's touched a gun away from a camera.
Very few in Washington.
Funny that you believe R should run extreme moderate conservatives, then complain because D couldn't push through Misti Snow. Perhaps the D in Utah should run conservative Dems? As most D in the state aren't flaming liberals.
I'd be fine with that. See hoss, I'm not the one who's extreme here. But when people want to paint say McMullin, Edwards, or Romney as flaming liberals, they're just lying out there ass. I can fully get on board with a Romney conservative, or a Ben McAdams democrat. I didn't vote for Misti Snow so.......

I think it's quite obvious how gerrymandered the state is and that 1/3 of the citizens have no representation in Washington. Rural should have representation in Washington, but right now they're the only ones with representation in Washington. Utah's largest population metro and biggest tax base also deserves a voice. The fact so many Utahn's don't is wrong. Thing is you know what I am saying is just the truth, you just don't want to see them have representation, and that's wrong.

Punish? No. They'd have THREE representatives still. I'm asking for ACCURATE representation for the states citizens.

And both showed him leading. But he makes a fair point he'd be in his mid 80's by the end of that term. Like I said, he was going to have plenty of local conservative support, including from the Governor if he announced a re-election bid.

Edwards lost because she voted for and endorsed Biden. She lost by like 3,000 votes even with as gerrymandered as the district is. She did well up north, which, you can't gerrymander Senator, Romney would have outperformed a split field by far from Bountiful to Provo.

I mean it's a plus, but it's not realistic in politics at all times.

Very few in Washington.

I'd be fine with that. See hoss, I'm not the one who's extreme here. But when people want to paint say McMullin, Edwards, or Romney as flaming liberals, they're just lying out there ass. I can fully get on board with a Romney conservative, or a Ben McAdams democrat. I didn't vote for Misti Snow so.......

I think it's quite obvious how gerrymandered the state is and that 1/3 of the citizens have no representation in Washington. Rural should have representation in Washington, but right now they're the only ones with representation in Washington. Utah's largest population metro and biggest tax base also deserves a voice. The fact so many Utahn's don't is wrong. Thing is you know what I am saying is just the truth, you just don't want to see them have representation, and that's wrong.

Thing is, the only reason I voted for Cox is because he didn't live in SLC area. And yeah, if you have counties like SJ or even Sanpete where the BLM boxes the county in, you can't then turn around and say "the population in in SLC. That's not "fair"

Edwards lost because she thought she could trade on the family name, and she didn't need to even talk to her rural voters.

You can't set up a situation like Cali, or Colorado where a small geographic area runs rough shod over an entire state .

That's why we are NOT a democracy. If we were, 7 counties would control the entire country. And entire state/ regions would get zero say in governance.

My grandpa was a D and got elected in Sanpete for 30 years to county clerk. Because he wasn't a flaming lib.

Romney is tool. Can't wait for his book where he torches Republicans to bolster himself.

Like I said. Lifelong Mormon, who for political gain in Mass, was pro abortion. That tells you all you need to know.

But if you want more, check out the documentary about Mormons(polygamist) in Mexico. It's his family, and they can't stand him either.

Romney was about appearance only. He's the dude that gets to church early so everyone sees him sitting in the front row. He's brother Romney on Sunday. Come Monday, Bain capital would buy your company, destroy your town, destroy your family.

You just drank the PR coolaid.

Thing is, the only reason I voted for Cox is because he didn't live in SLC area. And yeah, if you have counties like SJ or even Sanpete where the BLM boxes the county in, you can't then turn around and say "the population in in SLC. That's not "fair"
No idea what you're talking about. In no world should Bountiful share a district with St George specifically for the purpose of carving out enough of SLCo's blue vote. Period.
Edwards lost because she thought she could trade on the family name, and she didn't need to even talk to her rural voters.
She actually did, I even saw it on my Facebook feed, she visited the Richfield area 3 times. She also met several people I know who said she'd didn't push her campaign on them once. She visited a small store in Marysvale and bought a bunch of stuff from them. She lost because she voted for Biden. When those people posted how nice and supportive she was the most common comment was "did you ask her why she voted for Biden?" Which btw she said she regretted, but those attack ad's worked, certainly enough to cost her an election by 3,000 votes. Don't just lie and expect people to take it as a spoon feeding. People I know well met her in rural Utah.
You can't set up a situation like Cali, or Colorado where a small geographic area runs rough shod over an entire state .
That wouldn't happen. The independent redistricting commission handed the legislature a map of 3 safe red districts, 1 safe blue district ALL of which included rural and urban voters. Utahn's literally voted for an independent commission to draw the next maps, instead the legislature threw them out a gerrymandered. This is the map that should have been adopted:
Map.png

That's why we are NOT a democracy. If we were, 7 counties would control the entire country. And entire state/ regions would get zero say in governance.

My grandpa was a D and got elected in Sanpete for 30 years to county clerk. Because he wasn't a flaming lib.

Romney is tool. Can't wait for his book where he torches Republicans to bolster himself.
Republicans deserve it. I'll be sure to buy a copy and send it to you.
Like I said. Lifelong Mormon, who for political gain in Mass, was pro abortion. That tells you all you need to know.
He helped the state in huge ways with the Olympics in 2002.
But if you want more, check out the documentary about Mormons(polygamist) in Mexico. It's his family, and they can't stand him either.

Romney was about appearance only. He's the dude that gets to church early so everyone sees him sitting in the front row. He's brother Romney on Sunday. Come Monday, Bain capital would buy your company, destroy your town, destroy your family.

You just drank the PR coolaid.
No. It's definetly YOU who drank the kool-aid. It's why everyone, from Cox to Mike Lee, to nearly every one of Utah's elected leaders are thanking him today, and stressing that he's one of the best human beings they know. Seems like you have a bit of an anti-mormon thing going on here too tbh.

Count on ole Oneye to turn a legitimate discussion into a sh!t show. Is your middle name tristate by chance?

No idea what you're talking about. In no world should Bountiful share a district with St George specifically for the purpose of carving out enough of SLCo's blue vote. Period.

She actually did, I even saw it on my Facebook feed, she visited the Richfield area 3 times. She also met several people I know who said she'd didn't push her campaign on them once. She visited a small store in Marysvale and bought a bunch of stuff from them. She lost because she voted for Biden. When those people posted how nice and supportive she was the most common comment was "did you ask her why she voted for Biden?" Which btw she said she regretted, but those attack ad's worked, certainly enough to cost her an election by 3,000 votes. Don't just lie and expect people to take it as a spoon feeding. People I know well met her in rural Utah.

That wouldn't happen. The independent redistricting commission handed the legislature a map of 3 safe red districts, 1 safe blue district ALL of which included rural and urban voters. Utahn's literally voted for an independent commission to draw the next maps, instead the legislature threw them out a gerrymandered. This is the map that should have been adopted:
View attachment 119769

Republicans deserve it. I'll be sure to buy a copy and send it to you.

He helped the state in huge ways with the Olympics in 2002.

No. It's definetly YOU who drank the kool-aid. It's why everyone, from Cox to Mike Lee, to nearly every one of Utah's elected leaders are thanking him today, and stressing that he's one of the best human beings they know. Seems like you have a bit of an anti-mormon thing going on here too tbh.

So, somehow you think "fair" means SLC county dictates to the Uinta Basin. And the tech highway through Lehi, should dictate to your neighborhood? While at the same time, SLC gets protected from Davis and Weber county, where the building and population boom is larger, and will match and surpass SLC.

Outside of cox, who in power in this state lives 40 miles outside SLC? That's what I meant by Farmington to Lehi.

As to Edwards, visiting a store in Marysville? And yeah, she voted for Biden. You can't run to be an R and vote for D, even if daddy inlaw is Lavell.

As to Romney. No chit? Dudes sitting on how many millions? As you said he did have supporters who make donations as well. Of course they are going to say good things. Romney backed a challenger to Lee, your really going to sell that Lee really thinks Mittens is a good guy? Your not that dumb.

The R don't care if he's gone. The D sure do, now they will be down to a couple of D in R clothing.

What's funny, is now, 6 hours after he "retires", amazingly there are stories out about how he was backing creating a 3rd party. Which is fine, but not when you have an R and take millions from R donors, and take R votes from your R state. He knew for a fact, that once that story hit, he'd get pounded in Utah, and look like the backroom snake he is, so he retired.
It's not by happen stance or coincidence. His retirement announcement controlled the narrative.

And lastly. I find it fascinating that a guy like Romney SELLS his Mormonism as his only real tie to Utah, yet if that's pointed out, then it's "anti Mormon". ? Whose using their religion for political gain?

Finally. Romney, in 5 years did what? Go back and look at his campaign. Not one thing he ran on did he achieve. And, truth is, for all his orange man bad BS, let's not forget, Mittens was lobbying for Sec of State for Orange Man. Again, what Mittens said, and what he did, always 2different things.

I'm out on this. I got what I wanted.

So, somehow you think "fair" means SLC county dictates to the Uinta Basin. And the tech highway through Lehi, should dictate to your neighborhood? While at the same time, SLC gets protected from Davis and Weber county, where the building and population boom is larger, and will match and surpass SLC.
Somehow you think St George, Piute County, Logan, Kanab, and Fairview should dictate the representation SLCo gets in Washington?
Outside of cox, who in power in this state lives 40 miles outside SLC? That's what I meant by Farmington to Lehi.
Yeah, Cox lives in rural Utah, and people have thrown a fit over the fact he's made his homestead safe form lunatics. I don't care where they live, I see how they represent and vote.
As to Edwards, visiting a store in Marysville? And yeah, she voted for Biden. You can't run to be an R and vote for D, even if daddy inlaw is Lavell.
She was an R for 10 years in the legislature, so there's that. As I said, she visited a lot of places around the Richfield area, and met plenty of people I knew.
As to Romney. No chit? Dudes sitting on how many millions? As you said he did have supporters who make donations as well. Of course they are going to say good things. Romney backed a challenger to Lee, your really going to sell that Lee really thinks Mittens is a good guy? Your not that dumb.
Romney did not back a challenger to Mike Lee lol. See how you just lie? He literally said he was not endorsing in that race and he does not make endorsements. He said that again yesterday when he retired saying "endorsements aren't worth a bucket of spit". And I mean donors? Nah. Even hard Trump backers like Lindsey Graham were saying they were sad to see he would not be running for re-election and that he worked hard to try and solve impossible problems in Washington. Mike Lee also posted thanks. Yes plenty of moderates posted thanks, but plenty of right wing people posted they are sad he is not running for re-election. I am no fan whatsoever of this guy, and he's way to the right of Mitt but:

I get it, he voted to impeach orange man. Boo hoo. The idea Mitt is anything but a decent man, and good public servant is just asinine BS.
The R don't care if he's gone. The D sure do, now they will be down to a couple of D in R clothing.
Actually A LOT of R's were posting on public platforms yesterday saying they were disappointed he was not running again.
What's funny, is now, 6 hours after he "retires", amazingly there are stories out about how he was backing creating a 3rd party. Which is fine, but not when you have an R and take millions from R donors, and take R votes from your R state. He knew for a fact, that once that story hit, he'd get pounded in Utah, and look like the backroom snake he is, so he retired.
It's not by happen stance or coincidence. His retirement announcement controlled the narrative.
Lol, I'd love a legitimate third party to vote for. Also, the story hit and all he's getting is praise from local politicians so there's that hoss.
And lastly. I find it fascinating that a guy like Romney SELLS his Mormonism as his only real tie to Utah, yet if that's pointed out, then it's "anti Mormon". ? Whose using their religion for political gain?
He literally helped the state a ton during the 2002 Olympics his Mormonism is not his only tie to the state. Another lie.
Finally. Romney, in 5 years did what? Go back and look at his campaign. Not one thing he ran on did he achieve. And, truth is, for all his orange man bad BS, let's not forget, Mittens was lobbying for Sec of State for Orange Man. Again, what Mittens said, and what he did, always 2different things.

I'm out on this. I got what I wanted.
Lol, I mean that can be said of any politician as for what they run on. He did deliver a lot of legislation and funding for Utah in the past 3 years. And so what? As I recall orange man endorsed Mitt, Mitt never endorsed orange man. So who is the real fool?

You’re right @hossblur no Republicans in Utah or beyond are mentioning it

IMG_9268.jpeg
IMG_9267.jpeg

Sutherland institute board member:
IMG_9266.jpeg
IMG_9265.jpeg
IMG_9264.jpeg
IMG_9263.jpeg

(Almost like maybe the people who defend orange man publicly are as Mitt said, not so warm behind the scenes about orange man)
IMG_9262.jpeg

I can keep posting but you get the picture.

Meghan McCain and Lyndsey Graham.

Enough said.

I can't do any better than the national review piece, you know national review the anti trump publication. In campfire forum.

"Shape shifter". Best description ever

Last edited:
You do know his donor list is up for SALE right? If you want it, you're not gonna badmouth him. Big time deep pocket on that list.

Meghan McCain and Lyndsey Graham.

Enough said.

I can't do any better than the national review piece, you know national review the anti trump publication. In campfire forum.

"Shape shifter". Best description ever
“Enough said” lol. Lyndsey Graham is basically Mike Lee jr. As for national review, yeah, I know, people have strong opinions. People who knew and worked with him respected him. Doesn’t really matter what hossblur on MM thinks. History will remember Mitt fondly.

Do you want me to continue posting? Plenty of prominent R’s in the state have been posting positive reactions to the article as well. To be clear, Mitt has known for a long time he was not going to run again. Guess what he’s been doing the last few weeks anyway? Meeting with all sorts of people in the state. This is just for re-election purposes right hoss?
IMG_9269.jpeg

If he was what you say he wouldn’t be visiting a bunch of places around the state the last 2 months with NO intention of running again. Do you really think he wanted to meet and face criticism from rural leaders with no intention of running again? Nope. But he did it anyway. He didn’t need to be doing any of this.

Last edited:
common sense gun regulations
lmmfao....such a leftist buzz word that means nothing but restrictions on the lawful...

I know reality is hard for a fanboy.

I reporter got wind he was backing the no labels party. As an R(supposedly), that going public would have ended his already tough road. Like I said it's not a coincidence he retires the same day the story comes out. That's why he was still doing senator crap, he planned on still be senator.

I'm not sure what is in his war chest, but that along with his donor list which is for sale(yes, St. Mittens, worth 1/4 billion dollars is out selling his donor list) is incentive for the kind words.

Fir someone who spews politics daily, you really have a hard time with political reality. There's articles all over about Mike Lee being livid at Mittens. Lyndsey Graham is the same shape shifter.
Romney took both positions on abortion, government spending, healthcare, guns.
He was the gov of Massachusetts as a progressive R, then moves to Utah and the next day he was a Conservative. He hated Trump, AFTER he sought Trumps endorsement, and after he lobbied for sec of state. On and on, over and over, his "principles" were dictated by where he was.

I'm sorry for your loss, I hope your grief subsides

I know reality is hard for a fanboy.

I reporter got wind he was backing the no labels party. As an R(supposedly), that going public would have ended his already tough road. Like I said it's not a coincidence he retires the same day the story comes out. That's why he was still doing senator crap, he planned on still be senator.
He absolutely did not lol. PS he said the day he announced he does not support the no labels party running. Sure he talked about it, I think we’d all love better choices than the two doofuses that are going to be the nominees
I'm not sure what is in his war chest, but that along with his donor list which is for sale(yes, St. Mittens, worth 1/4 billion dollars is out selling his donor list) is incentive for the kind words.

Fir someone who spews politics daily, you really have a hard time with political reality. There's articles all over about Mike Lee being livid at Mittens. Lyndsey Graham is the same shape shifter.
Romney took both positions on abortion, government spending, healthcare, guns.
He was the gov of Massachusetts as a progressive R, then moves to Utah and the next day he was a Conservative. He hated Trump, AFTER he sought Trumps endorsement, and after he lobbied for sec of state. On and on, over and over, his "principles" were dictated by where he was.

I'm sorry for your loss, I hope your grief subsides
Oh go vote for the grifter Tim Ballard that the church had publicly condemned even before he has even officially announced. Go do that Hoss, that clown will be so much better at the job. Just seems like your kinda guy.

I’ve fine with the legislation. This can be pretty easily fixed by congress if they do it.

"If". That will happen with a majority D senate.

And again, just cuz you say it, don't make it so.

Feel free to Google Romney backing no labels.

Can you point to where I said anything about Tim Ballard? Or did you just pull that out your azz because every day there is more and more about your hero.

I know you already did, because you rip him off all the time, but go oisten to Ben Shapiro on Romney. He nailed it too.

"If". That will happen with a majority D senate.

And again, just cuz you say it, don't make it so.

Feel free to Google Romney backing no labels.

Can you point to where I said anything about Tim Ballard? Or did you just pull that out your azz because every day there is more and more about your hero.

I know you already did, because you rip him off all the time, but go oisten to Ben Shapiro on Romney. He nailed it too.
Oh, did you miss the part in Shapiro’s dialogue where he said “I believe Mitt Romney to be a great man” And yeah I listen to Shapiro real ily often. I don’t agree with him on plenty, but I keep my ears open to where dialogue is at on both sides of the political world.

Also, no, I just feel like Tim Ballard, a lifelong grifter that is so bad that the LDS church preemptively condemned him before his Senate run announcement is more up your alley. It was more of a jab for sure.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom