Utah Wolf Talk?

I'm actually shocked.

I read there is a group trying to reintroduce jaguars in Arizona/New Mexico.

I thought for sure Don would have already formed a group to stop them coming to Utah and been begging for gov cash to fund it.

He must be getting old

Is the memory that short that we dont remember the Old Dan PayDay and Ryan Benson getting millions of $$$ a year for Big Game Forever to keep wolves out of Utah?

Where are they now? Probably in Jamaica or some beach somewhere laughing all the way to the bank!

Is the memory that short that we dont remember the Old Dan PayDay and Ryan Benson getting millions of $$$ a year for Big Game Forever to keep wolves out of Utah?

Where are they now? Probably in Jamaica or some beach somewhere laughing all the way to the bank!
Word is they are trying to do the same thing in Minnesota.

Dare they Cross the Border!

They Forgot To Mention The Wolf That Lucked Out & Made It's Way Through NE Utah On It's Way To Colorado A Few Years Ago!

It Wasn't So Lucky On It's Way Back Through!

I Like The talk Of The GPS Collar That Tells The Wolf It's Time To Turn Around!:D

We Fought Against This BS Several Years Ago & Thought We'd Got Something Good Done!

Then A F'N KALI JACK-ASS Got It Reversed!

There's Already been A Couple/Few Shot In This State & To My Knowledge Nobody Has Been Fined Or Cited For Anything Illegal!

SEND EM!

The big game forever money was minimal compared to the millions Ryan has received in the past few years. He stayed in the government handout game as he pushed the Utah lake island development and other lobbying. He is a lobbyist and leverages his connections with Utah’s politicians to receive money and there is no reason for him to leave his cash cow state. He has received millions of Utah’s tax dollars. The article below lays it out.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom