Utahans sure are in a hurry!!!

Dfelton

100+ ?

Bravo crew in Salt Lake County was out today stopping speeders on the West belt of I-215. Among the many stops they made , 4 of them were for vehicles traveling OVER 100 mph!

Thanks Bravo crew on your dedication to getting motorist to slow down!
#uhp #utahhighwaypatrol #trooper #speeding #slowdown #speedlimit #speedover100 #speedenforcement #ksl #fox13now #kutv2 #abc4

I saw a story yesterday on television that just may explain the “tard” rush. It seems people in Utah love their psychedelics and are in a hurry to go smoke TOADS, yep it appears crystals from a toad give them a hallucinogenic and a High greater than any legalized marijuana ever could. This explains a lot….

I find myself in SLC very couple of months. I always find myself cinching down the seat belt a bit more. There are some crazy drivin’ mofos in that burg. Speed limit signs are merely a suggestion. You almost have to drive like them to survive…lol. My in laws live there. We were to meet them at my wife’s uncles place in Kali one time. We were running late but I did manage to get there on time. Told my BIL that I was going so fast I passed a car with Utah plates. He didn’t think it so funny. ?

I find myself in SLC very couple of months. I always find myself cinching down the seat belt a bit more. There are some crazy drivin’ mofos in that burg. Speed limit signs are merely a suggestion. You almost have to drive like them to survive…lol. My in laws live there. We were to meet them at my wife’s uncles place in Kali one time. We were running late but I did manage to get there on time. Told my BIL that I was going so fast I passed a car with Utah plates. He didn’t think it so funny. ?
He was wrong……?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom