Valentine's for your Valentine

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
So how romantic are you?? What did you get her or him!
I bought her a 1 way airfare to Antarctica! Then I went overboard and threw in a rose.

Rutnbuck

> So how romantic are
>you?? What did you
>get her or him!
> I bought her
>a 1 way airfare to
>Antarctica! Then I went overboard
>and threw in a rose.
>
>
> Rutnbuck

Something tells me the rose wasn't a red one, black perhaps?? Lol

Rut - did you book her a cruise on a Carnival Cruise?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I am sending my wife a singing telegram by a barbershop quartette. I thought it was a pretty original idea. They'll sing two love songs and present her with a rose. For $30, it's a steal. I also am making her a basket full of candies and other stuff she likes. I bought her a gift certificate to her favorite steakhouse so we can have a good night out to dinner for just the two of us. Our anniversary was Feb 3rd and I didn't do a whole lot so I'm kinda making up for it now. :) I really don't like Valentines Day....it's a made up day that wives get spoiled. When do us guys get a day? WTF?

M'Balz Es Hari

I told my wife that after dinner she could give me a nice long back rub. She could leave the dishes until morning.

Eel

>I am sending my wife a
>singing telegram by a barbershop
>quartette. I thought it was
>a pretty original idea. They'll
>sing two love songs and
>present her with a rose.
>For $30, it's a steal.
>I also am making her
>a basket full of candies
>and other stuff she likes.
>I bought her a gift
>certificate to her favorite steakhouse
>so we can have a
>good night out to dinner
>for just the two of
>us. Our anniversary was Feb
>3rd and I didn't do
>a whole lot so I'm
>kinda making up for it
>now. :) I really don't
>like Valentines Day....it's a made
>up day that wives get
>spoiled. When do us guys
>get a day? WTF?
>
>M'Balz Es Hari

Good grief Wiz! What are you hoping for?

I'm going to show my wife fastgamblers post and tell her not to complain cuz I'm really not that bad of a guy.

WELL......SHE IS A GREAT GAL TO SAY THE LEAST. SO SHE IS GETTING A 23 DAY TRIP TO NORTHERN EUROPE/COMBINATION CRUISE. SHE SEE'S TO IT I GET TO ELK HUNT A COUPLE TIMES A YEAR......I LIKE THE DEAL.............................YD.

Mine is off to Bryce Canyon to do some x-country skiing, I gave her $300 cash for her trip.

Fine by me as I am building a fireplace in the great room this 4 day wknd.

Robb

I'm gettin in more Trouble!

JUDAS Wisz!

You must be Sweet talkin that Inocent Girl in to another Tag!:D

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

>Mine is off to Bryce Canyon
>to do some x-country skiing,
>I gave her $300 cash
>for her trip.
>
>Fine by me as I am
>building a fireplace in the
>great room this 4 day
>wknd.
>
>Robb

I'd start nosing around here as to which mm'er is going to Bryce this weekend. ...er maybe which mm'er is named Bryce.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Bought my wife of 30 years a fancy red velvet cake at a bake sale. Also a card. She's low maintenance, but we're both happy and content. Wife got me a card, plus a one pound chocolate deer head. And a couple of coupons. Life is good. And she does suppport me hunting as much as I want.

Overton sent me a dozen roses and an LSU pissing on Alabama sticker for my truck. Rug left me a voicemail/poem that I won't go into any further detail about. F-Dude sent me the address to a gas station via email. TAG sent me a pic of his cougar. Red sent me sis' phone number finally. It was a good V-Day for being in the middle of f'n nowhere ND!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-13 AT 10:26PM (MST)[p]My ex made a big scene and threatened to leave me one Valentines Day because i had forgotten about it and didn't get her anything. So I helped her pack and threw in a few bucks for gas. :)

Actually, for a big ol redneck, i've spent a small fortune on flowers in my day. I like to have them delivered to where she works. Some decent advice there...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I won't take her out on V-day ever again. Crowded, poor service, poor food.
Learned that years ago.
I am taking her to OJO Cal ante next week end!
Bought her a $44 running watch so she can break the 28 minute mark in her next
5 K She loves it. And I got Cabela?s Points.
This being married thing is pretty easy for me.

I am kind of like Wizz.....a hopeless romantic! I went all day without farting anywhere in the kitchen!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom