Valle Caldera draw question

Beaker94

I know the New Mexico draw for 2016 is already done, I'm just curious how to apply for a Valles Caldera tag. Is it through the NM Fish and Game service or is it done independently through the vallescaldera.gov website? Have they established seasons and tag quotas there for 2016? Thanks for any input.

It is now done through the NMDG&F. So if you didn't apply you gotta wait another year to try. Yes the quotas/dates have been established I believe it is unit 6b.

I hunt cause I love it!

2026img20160420122122.jpg

>I'm know the New Mexico draw
>for 2016 is already done,
>I'm just curious how to
>apply for a Valles Caldera
>tag. Is it through
>the NM Fish and Game
>service or is it done
>independently through the vallescaldera.gov website?
>Have they established seasons and
>tag quotas there for 2016?
>Thanks for any input.

Thanks guys for the info. I'm obviously a day late a a tag short. Hopefully next year! Would be a dream to hunt there someday.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom