Varmint Conttrol Request in Lehi

JadgBob

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-12 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-12 AT 09:07?AM (MST)

I have seen this post twice in the last 3 days on KSL.com and the man sounds desperate:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=20786801&cat=377&lpid=&search=

"I posted an add similar to this 3 days ago but my problem has got worse i am loosing 2 chickens a night to coons and foxes.. i will give 20 bucks per coon or 100 pounds of beef to who ever traps these little Fu^%#!@$ so I can have my revenge. i am not allowed to own guns because i am on probation i will give you 20 bucks per to kill them or 30 bucks to trap them and let me kill them.. i have lost 12 chickens since saturday i am mad.. i have alot invested into my birds.. i live in lehi the coons are coming around midnight everynight. I am buying live traps today so come get yours before i gettem. you bring me a coon tonight i will give you a tanning bed. you come out atleast once a week till august i will give you a hundred pounds beef ( if you kill my problem).. please call me ASAP"

I thought someone on team MonsterMuleys could help him out.

Yes, I saw, after I posted this, that I misspelled control. When i tried to edit the post it would not allow me to change the subject. :)

--JadgBob

"20 bucks per to kill them or 30 bucks to trap them and let me kill them"

This line had me laughing pretty good. Must have reached breaking point.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom