VC

passthrough

Took my little guys out to have a dinner picnic and watch the elk do what they do. Seems like the rut is a little slow, like the rest of the state. The muzzleloader and rifle hunters should have a hunt to remember. Should be the peak of the action.
3408vc_002.jpg

804vc_005.jpg

1236vc_007.jpg

3289vc_009.jpg

3606vc_011.jpg

9913vc_015.jpg

6776vc_017.jpg

4372vc_018.jpg

6918vc_020.jpg

6478vc_023.jpg

9441vc_024.jpg

8159vc_025.jpg

It was pretty awesome to hear the "play by play" form a 3 year old and a 5 year old. They just about wore out that hoochie mama call with a satellite bull that was with the bull from the first pictures. He answered them just about every time they hit the call. Probably would have come in but every time he tried to get around the cows to come our way the bigger bull would run him off. Great experience for them. I love this time of year.

Wes,

Way cool pics. Some really nice bulls too. Your right the rut has been going pretty slow. That bull has his head down feeding sure shows that the rut is not full swing yet like it normally would be. I kind of like it like that this year because of my elk hunt on the 8th. Can't wait! Thanks for the post to get the blood pumping!

Pretty neat pics and awesome you have your little guys up there.That hunt would be a dream!

Great pics of your kids. thanks for the pics we are now getting ready for my wifes hunt there this weekend. Would be very happy with that bull.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom