Vernon Muzzleloader hunt

MuzzyHunter1

Hello I have a vernon muzzleloader tag. Looking for some advice on where to look I have been out a couple times but havent seen anything too big. Been looking out by the simpsons any tips at all are appreciated. Thanks!

Seen a lot of 140?-150? bucks. 19-22 inches wide. Would like a little wider at least. I live 3 hours away so scouting hasn't been easiest with work.

Seen a lot of 140?-150? bucks. 19-22 inches wide. Would like something a little wider at least. I live 3 hours away so scouting hasn't been the easiest with work.

>Seen a lot of 140?-150? bucks.
> 19-22 inches wide.
>Would like something a little
>wider at least. I
>live 3 hours away so
>scouting hasn't been the easiest
>with work.

That's pretty close to what you can expect from the Vernon these days
@screaminseagull

I have the same tag this year. We have been out almost every weekend since July. There are some better deer out there, just not all over the place. Good luck on the hunt! Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

at that point I think I would just rather hunt the general hunts. I saw 5 bucks in the 140-150 range this morning on just a general hunt....burn 10 points to go hunt the same deer you can kill on general season makes no sense to me.....Hopefully you can find a much better one !

If any of you Vernon muzzy tag holder want some extra help, send me your cell number and I'll reach out to you. I might be out there during the first week.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-19 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-19 AT 04:27?PM (MST)

thank you for the offer Ridgetops...been doing some scouting but nothing tip my trigger yet..will be contacting you.. I drew one of the voucher tags offered on here from big outdoors..getting excited..muzzleloader

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom