Very Optimistic

GONHUNTIN

well I have this feelng I gonna draw :) I started getting my gear in order to see what I might have to get, and I cant find my hunting knife. the last time I used it was when dad first got his pup and used it to cut foam insulation for his dog house. well since we have found multiple tools we been using and thought we misplaced he took them so I figure he took my knife some place guess i better start looking for another one since it probably wont have a handle if and when I find it GOOD LUCK in the draws

LAST EDITED ON May-27-11 AT 07:47AM (MST)[p]Being optimistic no longer cut it for me. After 3 years of it, and zero tags, I decided I'd rather hunt instead. So I cashed in 11 points for a Wyoming moose tag, and made a 100% draw unit my 3rd choice for NM elk.

Now I don't care if I get shutout in Nevada, which is highly likely given a bunch of 1% NR draw odds. If I get something it will just be a bonus.

I never EXPECT to draw, but in the back of my mind I HOPE I will. This would be the best year for me to draw as I held off on other states. Because of that I probably won't draw. Luckily I have a backup plan for a land owner tag in another state.

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom