Walking in from Wyoming

MoGreen

Howdy Boys (and gals)

Hope you all have a great season this year.

Got a question for ya. Is it legal to walk a pack trail in to Idaho from Wyoming with a bow in hand? I got the Idaho tags in a border unit and I was thinking about coming in on a pack trail from the Wyoming side. But not sure if that is OK or not.

Thanks,

Mo

Since Wyoming will allow you to hunt "predatory animals" without even having a license, I would believe you would be fine to walk in the field on your way into Idaho. WGFD has their regulations on the webpage, and you could do a word search there.

Look up the Warden for the area you are going to be in and call him. Most of the published numbers are either their cell or home number. Some times they don't get good service where they are at, but they have all called me back when I have left them a message.

DZ

Would think that there should be no issue...you aren't hunting in Wyoming and you have a legal Idaho license and tag. Great idea actually!

Thanks a lot boys. I appreciate it. I will double check with WFG just so I know for sure. Sooner or later I Will get in contact with them or I will look up a warden.

Hope everyone has a great season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom