Wanted-Unit 50 NM NR rifle elk tag

GREEEEAAATT...So either the aliens vaporized all the elk in the unit or every nutball alien hunter will be looking for their other dimension space buddies...neither one good..

So I was kinda kidding but seriously 30 nutballs running around could ruin it anybody hear for anything??? Are the nutz coming out of the woodwork?

>So I was kinda kidding but seriously 30 nutballs running around >could ruin it anybody hear for anything??? Are the nutz coming out >of the woodwork?

Adventurewriter.... I think these guys are NOT nutballs They saw something very weird. We should give them the benefit of doubt. A lot of weird ##### happens up north and in the San Luis Valley in southern CO.
Jack

Cosmic, you are correct. AW, Just look up what has been happening up on Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado/NM border above the Jicarilla Apache Reservation for many years now.
Just enjoy your hunt.
Good luck.

Cosmic....not doubting them but also you never know but what I am addressing with and article like that does it bring out a bunch of alien hunters running around chanting and holding crystals up and ruining my hunt....

But two things I do question in the story...is EVERYONE nowadays has a phone and camera...if I saw something that weird I would be reaching for it right away..... also in the story if I had separated from my buddy and saw aliens I would tell him right away when I got back said he waited....really? something more interesting to chat about???

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom