WASATCH ELK 2024???

Anyone notice a pattern of these Wasatch threads consistently wandering off topic? I think this is by design and I have a theory so hear me out.....

I think Ellkassasin started this thread as a distraction and he knows it will cause a "the sky is falling debate". In a few months folks will have applications on their mind and hit the Google to tell them "where should I put it with 16 elk points ". Surely the Wasatch will show up and this thread will appear. Then the researchers will be like ummm...... nope, not this unit and move on. Can you imagine anyone putting in for the Wasatch after reading this thread? Seriously, so far I'm concluding all spikes are dead, cows .... dead..... any bull over 250..... yep , killed by the November hunt cleanup crew on the last day of the season as a consolation prize. Killed not because they were trophy grade, just for the mere fact that "somebody wanted to fill their tag to get 70lbs of meat for the freezer ".

So basically we have less than 100 piss cutters left on the Wasatch that obviously will never reproduce because we also covered in one of the 311 other "the sky is falling threads " that Bulls are most likely not going to become pregnant and produce a calf (disclaimer it is almost 2024 so this statement is subject to be redefined without additional notice). See how I put that lawyer talk in there Vanilla? And at least 70 of those "dinks " will be taken out along the highway by an 18 wheeler delivering a large shipment of mountain dew to vernal. (I know what you all are thinking. So Ellkassasin is partly responsible for the devastation on the Wasatch as well due to this?) Absolutely not! This is complete BS and cannot be backed up by any evidence.

Now Ellkassasin is going to swoop in and cash his 30 points in on the Wasatch multi tag. Then he will hire Berryblaster to drive him to the poison bull that will probably be like a 430 in 2024. You know he knows where 400 incher is on the Wasatch. And ..... you know he's gonna get him with a recurve because he's going to take full advantage of the archery season because we know the archery hunters take "all the cream off the top before anyone ". He did this same thing on the book cliffs for like 10 years or more and we all seen the pictures of what has come off there!

Then Berryblaster is going to blast the picture of said 430 bull on the interweb with his logo in the corner because we have previously established he is just a money hungry fool living a lavish lifestyle by pimping out all OUR trophy elk. He'll just keep killing them until the go the way of the dinosaur with no remorse WHAT SO EVER! ( see how I capitolized this? If you capitolize words on MM, it makes it a fact). Probably start blocking off roads and trails with his 200 spotters (nobody will have pictures, but it happened). Drones and helicopters all over the Wasatch....

I'm not sure how Slamdunk is involved yet, but I assure you, he is definitely a part of this deep state scam somehow! Possibly getting Ellkassasin the tag through the expo if plan A doesn't pull through?

WAKE UP EVERYBODY! HE'S HIDING SOMETHING FROM US AND I THINK IT'S A 400 PLUS INCH BULL!

And here I am derailing the thread again so to answer the question in the original post, I'm blowing all my points at a chance to beat Ellkassasin to the wasatch bull he's trying to hide behind this smoke screen thread.

Ellkassasin is a lot smarter than he leads us to believe and I can almost guarantee you he has barn rafters full of piss cutter 180 bucks and 330 inch Bulls from the 70s to prove it.

Darn right I'm on to you. You have no idea how bad I wanted to expose Vanilla for his part in this scheme, but with his law background, I'm not playing with that fire but rumor is, he's on retainer for clean up on isle 5 if there just happens to be any questionable activity in the pursuit old 430.

Please note: all my comments have no validity buy are backed 100% by hear say!

The old Cat is a sneaky sum beetch, I think you're on to something.

Thing you missed is how @slamdunk is involved.

Bess is a closeted buckskin man, and knows that if the Squatch ain't got no big elk, fewer dudes will put in. But if slam could carry out his personal agenda of taking scopes off the smokepole, then Bess can buckskin up, and assault that 430 bull with patch and ball. There's for sure a coonskin cap at the taxidermist right now I'm guessing.

Seems pretty obvious what the conspiracy is now

Actually I did ponder that theory Hoss, but do you honestly think @Bigwiffy is gonna let Old430 make it through the archery season. Pretty sure that's not gonna happen. As mentioned, he taking the cream off the top on day 1.

Anyone notice a pattern of these Wasatch threads consistently wandering off topic? I think this is by design and I have a theory so hear me out.....

I think Ellkassasin started this thread as a distraction and he knows it will cause a "the sky is falling debate". In a few months folks will have applications on their mind and hit the Google to tell them "where should I put it with 16 elk points ". Surely the Wasatch will show up and this thread will appear. Then the researchers will be like ummm...... nope, not this unit and move on. Can you imagine anyone putting in for the Wasatch after reading this thread? Seriously, so far I'm concluding all spikes are dead, cows .... dead..... any bull over 250..... yep , killed by the November hunt cleanup crew on the last day of the season as a consolation prize. Killed not because they were trophy grade, just for the mere fact that "somebody wanted to fill their tag to get 70lbs of meat for the freezer ".

So basically we have less than 100 piss cutters left on the Wasatch that obviously will never reproduce because we also covered in one of the 311 other "the sky is falling threads " that Bulls are most likely not going to become pregnant and produce a calf (disclaimer it is almost 2024 so this statement is subject to be redefined without additional notice). See how I put that lawyer talk in there Vanilla? And at least 70 of those "dinks " will be taken out along the highway by an 18 wheeler delivering a large shipment of mountain dew to vernal. (I know what you all are thinking. So Ellkassasin is partly responsible for the devastation on the Wasatch as well due to this?) Absolutely not! This is complete BS and cannot be backed up by any evidence.

Now Ellkassasin is going to swoop in and cash his 30 points in on the Wasatch multi tag. Then he will hire Berryblaster to drive him to the poison bull that will probably be like a 430 in 2024. You know he knows where 400 incher is on the Wasatch. And ..... you know he's gonna get him with a recurve because he's going to take full advantage of the archery season because we know the archery hunters take "all the cream off the top before anyone ". He did this same thing on the book cliffs for like 10 years or more and we all seen the pictures of what has come off there!

Then Berryblaster is going to blast the picture of said 430 bull on the interweb with his logo in the corner because we have previously established he is just a money hungry fool living a lavish lifestyle by pimping out all OUR trophy elk. He'll just keep killing them until the go the way of the dinosaur with no remorse WHAT SO EVER! ( see how I capitolized this? If you capitolize words on MM, it makes it a fact). Probably start blocking off roads and trails with his 200 spotters (nobody will have pictures, but it happened). Drones and helicopters all over the Wasatch....

I'm not sure how Slamdunk is involved yet, but I assure you, he is definitely a part of this deep state scam somehow! Possibly getting Ellkassasin the tag through the expo if plan A doesn't pull through?

WAKE UP EVERYBODY! HE'S HIDING SOMETHING FROM US AND I THINK IT'S A 400 PLUS INCH BULL!

And here I am derailing the thread again so to answer the question in the original post, I'm blowing all my points at a chance to beat Ellkassasin to the wasatch bull he's trying to hide behind this smoke screen thread.

Ellkassasin is a lot smarter than he leads us to believe and I can almost guarantee you he has barn rafters full of piss cutter 180 bucks and 330 inch Bulls from the 70s to prove it.
You are giving Bessy too much credit!!

And the people who actually live and hunt the unit and have for generations are not all doom and gloom (with exception of braindeadbrian or what ever his name is).

But the people who seem to/ think to understand the management goal, and the potential, as well the cyclical nature of animals are not all doom and gloom.

I would use myself and berry as perfect examples.

We used to be some of the most critical of the management practices on the Wasatch, now we are some of the largest proponents. And unlike berry, I make no money off of the pumping of the unit.

Next year will be a great year!

Well Scott!

I Just SPEWED DEW All Over Everything!:D

I Figured Somebody would Figure It Out Long Before We Hit A 100+ Posts Though?:D

You Boys SLACKIN Or WTH?

RAZZIN You!

You're A Smart SUM BEACH!

That Secluded 430" Bull That BEAVIS Doesn't Want Anybody Knowing About Ain't A Secret Anymore!

That Bull Has A Mighty High Price Tag On His Dead Head If The Right Guy Finds Out About Him & Pays A NOMINAL F'N FEE For A Tag!!

Best Of Luck To All Of You Competing With Guys Like JJ Though!

All I Can Say Is:

Bring Your F'N Pocketbook With You!

Best Get A 430" Bull While You Can!

You are giving Bessy too much credit!!

And the people who actually live and hunt the unit and have for generations are not all doom and gloom (with exception of braindeadbrian or what ever his name is).

But the people who seem to/ think to understand the management goal, and the potential, as well the cyclical nature of animals are not all doom and gloom.

I would use myself and berry as perfect examples.

We used to be some of the most critical of the management practices on the Wasatch, now we are some of the largest proponents. And unlike berry, I make no money off of the pumping of the unit. Hey DBG,Did You Actually Mean PIMPING?

Next year will be a great year!

I Thought PIMPING Had More Money Involved?

Or Did You Pull In Just As Much Money Doing It As BEAVIS Did?:D:D:D:D:D
You know I do everything I do for free!

I strongly disagree with pimping/pumping public resources for money.

I am in stuberts camp. It’s as much or more fun to do it for someone, then to do it for me

Hey D!

You Call That FREE?

That Has Cost You Some Shekels!

You Seen All Them Smiley Faces,Right?

You Know I'M RAZZIN You!:D

At Least I Know where To Get A TOP NOTCH Guide For FREE!:D

You know I do everything I do for free!

I strongly disagree with pimping/pumping public resources for money.

I am in stuberts camp. It’s as much or more fun to do it for someone, then to do it for me

So BEAVIS?

When Top End Bulls Average 250" You'll Still Be Charging Trophy Bull Prices Because JOE BLOW OPPORTUNIST Don't F'N Care?

Ya!

That's What I Thought!

Turn Them F'ERS In To Nothing But Money & JUNK Quality!

KEEP F'N POUNDIN Them!
The king of hyperbole sticks again.

I don’t know who @Mtngoat690 is, but I like him.
O trust me Vanilla you probably do not want to know me or mention anything about liking me. Let me explain....... per monster muley guidelines, I am 100% part of the problem with the hunting community. Let me prove it to you real quick like.

I am one of the minority that likes to hunt. I hate to admit it on here, but I also like to fish and hike in the mountains as well. I could care less about inches and do not base my manhood or experience off of a score sheet.

When I go hunting, I actually go out with the intent of shooting something. I love seeing big critters as much as the next guy, but I will take any legal elk that walks close enough to me to shoot. And yes I have shot cows just because I wanted to eat them. I know I'm disgusting like that.

I am also one that is happy to see others out enjoying the outdoors and I get excited to see others be successful. I even sink low enough to go on any hunt I am invited to go on because I get just as excited to be involved. I don't have to even pull the trigger to get excited. Heck I even enjoy helping pack elk out with complete strangers I just met at the kill site.

I will also parade my piss cutter through town like it's some sort of trophy, because to me, it is because I suck and any elk is a trophy to me.

So that's it. That's who I am in a nutshell.

So yes I am "part of the problem ". I would rather shoot a handful of "dinks" every decade vs spending 3 decades waiting in line to shoot a "MM crowd approved bull ".

O trust me Vanilla you probably do not want to know me or mention anything about liking me. Let me explain....... per monster muley guidelines, I am 100% part of the problem with the hunting community. Let me prove it to you real quick like.

I am one of the minority that likes to hunt. I hate to admit it on here, but I also like to fish and hike in the mountains as well. I could care less about inches and do not base my manhood or experience off of a score sheet.

When I go hunting, I actually go out with the intent of shooting something. I love seeing big critters as much as the next guy, but I will take any legal elk that walks close enough to me to shoot. And yes I have shot cows just because I wanted to eat them. I know I'm disgusting like that.

I am also one that is happy to see others out enjoying the outdoors and I get excited to see others be successful. I even sink low enough to go on any hunt I am invited to go on because I get just as excited to be involved. I don't have to even pull the trigger to get excited. Heck I even enjoy helping pack elk out with complete strangers I just met at the kill site.

I will also parade my piss cutter through town like it's some sort of trophy, because to me, it is because I suck and any elk is a trophy to me.

So yes I am "part of the problem ". I would rather shoot a handful of "dinks" every decade vs spending 3 decades waiting in line to shoot a "MM crowd approved bull ".
Hang on guys I think my burner account is posting on its own. Who let the AI thing in?

Hang on guys I think my burner account is posting on its own. Who let the AI thing in?
No I promise I'm real. I like elkass want things back like they were in the 70's and 80's only a little bit different.

You see I want family camps full of grandparents, wife's, kids, aunts, uncles etc....
I want wool and flannel back. (Well maybe not that, I do like the new camo and materials). I want courteous kind fellow hunters that realize even though we might do things different, we are still on the same team.

I want others to pull into camp and say you got one, that's awesome congrats, not have the first words be "what does that one score?". That's the 70's and 80's I'd love back.

No I promise I'm real. I like elkass want things back like they were in the 70's and 80's only a little bit different.

You see I want family camps full of grandparents, wife's, kids, aunts, uncles etc....
I want wool and flannel back. (Well maybe not that, I do like the new camo and materials). I want courteous kind fellow hunters that realize even though we might do things different, we are still on the same team.

I want others to pull into camp and say you got one, that's awesome congrats, not have the first words be "what does that one score?". That's the 70's and 80's I'd love back.
I'll swing by and take you up the mountain in my Scout.

Hey D!

You Call That FREE?

That Has Cost You Some Shekels!

You Seen All Them Smiley Faces,Right?

You Know I'M RAZZIN You!:D

At Least I Know where To Get A TOP NOTCH Guide For FREE!:D
Bessy,

Spend those points, too holding on to them. I will take you or whomever out. Free of charge!

As an OG problem, I welcome you to the opportunist round table

This only makes me like you more!!! Welcome to the “problem” end of the pool. The water is just fine in here. I feel like I’ve typed almost word for word your feelings more than once on this forum.

And the mention of a Scout…dang…this is becoming my favorite thread ever!

So?

Will You Boys Take Your Chances On Finding & Hunting The Top Secret 430" Wasatch Bull?

And Be OK With A 250" Bull The Last Day?

Or Are You Gonna Maybe Wait And Decide What You're Gonna Do After You See Who Ends Up With The EXPO Auction Tags Before You Make A Decision On What You're Doing In The Big Game Draw?

If JJ Decides To Hunt Elk In Utah That 430" Would Die Long Before Most/Anybody-Else Could Even Start Hunting With The Exception of Maybe 1-2 Other Tag Holders!

There's Your F'N Opportunity Niller & Hossy!

What'Ya Gonna Do?

You Bidding On The OPPORTUNITY?

Or PUSSIN Out?

Hey Niller?

He Mentioned He Doesn't Care For Your F'N High Dollar Camo!

I Thought That Right There Was Enough For You To Hate Someone?

This only makes me like you more!!! Welcome to the “problem” end of the pool. The water is just fine in here. I feel like I’ve typed almost word for word your feelings more than once on this forum.

And the mention of a Scout…dang…this is becoming my favorite thread ever!

The OPPURTUNITY if the circus is on the Wasatch is wherever it isn't.

Guys actually use points to draw units that they know won't have that clown show on. Might shock you.

Hey Niller?

He Mentioned He Doesn't Care For Your F'N High Dollar Camo!

I Thought That Right There Was Enough For You To Hate Someone?

You suck at this Bessy!!!

I want wool and flannel back. (Well maybe not that, I do like the new camo and materials).

Too bad you burned those points or you could be in the 463 inch lotto on the Satch next year too. I’m sure you’ve seen him and know right where he is.

Rumor has it they are going to do a LL holder only draw for a special rifle elk hunt Aug 10-15 on the Satch next year. They were talking about it recently! Want to come along with me? Bring your own Dew.

Hold the phone there Vanilla.....

I openly admit I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I've noticed you keep throwing out accusations that lead me to believe the Elkassasin is out of the point pool?

I hate to question your integrity on a public forum, but I can almost assure you this appears to be fake news. I have taken the time to visit the search feature and I see nothing to validate this? No "480 bull taken off the books". No mention of "world record elk taken by a basin hunter despite his skepticism of utahs management practices ". Nothing like that. I did see the floating bull, but thought that was a joke.

I just have a hard time believing there wouldn't be some sort of write up or picture posted (lawyer terms=evidence)? No trail cam pics. I'm sure elk knows you can photoshop apples out of the background? So if needed that wouldn't be an issue. Elk does seem like the private kind and I respect that. But I really want to see a legit 480 bull.

As soon as I read your post, the dumb and dummer scene just popped into my head. I was thinking to myself after i posted my plan, realistically, what are my chances of pulling off tagging Old430? Im going to be honest, i wasn't very confident I could actually deliver. Then I see you posting elkassasin might not even be in the pool and I was like "YES! So you're saying there's a chance "

I wish I was smart enough to put one of those meme things right here.

But then I noticed Slamdunk has been a bit quiet on this one which makes me believe I was spot on in my original theory. It's almost definitely a back door expo tag deal, or possibly one of those bid thingies going on.

Now I'm going to be watching for suspicious Facebook gofundme requests because Elkassasin has repeatedly told us nobody is buying one of the auction tags on a plumbers pay. We all kinda know this isn't truthful because I believe he feeds his smoke pole black horn? Anyone that can afford blackhorn, can absolutely afford an auction tag.

The plot is thickening and it's all making more sense as the posts keep rolling in.

I Never Said I Could Afford BlackHorn!

Just Bend Over When You Do Have To Buy It From These GOUGING BASTARDS!

I openly admit I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I've noticed you keep throwing out accusations that lead me to believe the Elkassasin is out of the point pool?

I hate to question your integrity on a public forum, but I can almost assure you this appears to be fake news. I have taken the time to visit the search feature and I see nothing to validate this? No "480 bull taken off the books". No mention of "world record elk taken by a basin hunter despite his skepticism of utahs management practices ". Nothing like that. I did see the floating bull, but thought that was a joke.

I just have a hard time believing there wouldn't be some sort of write up or picture posted (lawyer terms=evidence)? No trail cam pics. I'm sure elk knows you can photoshop apples out of the background? So if needed that wouldn't be an issue. Elk does seem like the private kind and I respect that. But I really want to see a legit 480 bull.

As soon as I read your post, the dumb and dummer scene just popped into my head. I was thinking to myself after i posted my plan, realistically, what are my chances of pulling off tagging Old430? Im going to be honest, i wasn't very confident I could actually deliver. Then I see you posting elkassasin might not even be in the pool and I was like "YES! So you're saying there's a chance "

But then I noticed Slamdunk has been a bit quiet on this one which makes me believe I was spot on in my original theory. It's almost definitely a back door expo tag deal, or possibly one of those bid thingies going on.

Now I'm going to be watching for suspicious Facebook gofundme requests because Elkassasin has repeatedly told us nobody is buying one of the auction tags on a plumbers pay. We all kinda know this isn't truthful because I believe he feeds his smoke pole black horn? Anyone that can afford blackhorn, can absolutely afford an auction tag.

The plot is thickening and it's all making more sense as the posts keep rolling in.

Where the hell have you been. You're a GREAT addition to MM

BUT

Rumor is Elk ate a San Juan tag

You OPPOR-F'N-TUNISTS Said I Don't Hunt!

And I've Never Argued It!

How Bout It Hossy?

Me & Tikka Have Some Additive For Your Soup!

These Will Make Some Tender Soup!

They've Already Been Ate Once!

ENJOY!

I remain convinced that one Bobcatelkassaasin is a stump humper who is only here to buy guns opportunistically so he can donate them for destruction.

He only learned about the world of hunting from his time on here and seized another opportunity by now acquiring tags to prevent others from hunting themselves.

That Gun Had Alot Of Destruction Already Done To It!

You Ever Clean Your Guns?

I remain convinced that one Bobcatelkassaasin is a stump humper who is only here to buy guns opportunistically so he can donate them for destruction.

He only learned about the world of hunting from his time on here and seized another opportunity by now acquiring tags to prevent others from hunting themselves.

Where the hell have you been. You're a GREAT addition to MM

BUT

Rumor is Elk ate a San Juan tag

Well Hoss here's the deal. I've joined a few of these forums and I never seem to quite fit in. I'm pretty sensitive and it makes me sad to read through some of these threads and see how divided we've become.

Another reason I don't get too involved is I actually hunt ( I kid you not. Like away from the truck and everything). So while everyone is on the forums pissing and moaning about there being nothing to hunt, I'm out shooting things and slaying fish! I just have a different outlook and objective than most and sometimes things I say hurt feelings.

As you have already probably figured out, I tend to get off topic and it makes site moderators have extra work sending out messages telling me to stay on topic. We all know Slamdunk has tons more stuff to ban and take away from us to monitor my behavior.

So normally I just read along in the off season and sometimes I'll offer help if I see someone that could use a hand. Met a lot great people this way. Sometimes I just reply to clarify things (elkassasin confuses the heck out of me sometimes) so I have go out for clarification.

Another annoying trait I have, is I could care less how someone else likes to hunt. I don't care if someone wants to shoot a monster or bust. I could care less if someone shoots that stupid 2 point hanging out by the road. I have my goals and my personal standards (which ain't very high) and I don't care if others have the same as mine. Just get out there and have fun and keep it legal.

For example: why can't I like someone that likes to shoot spikes and cows and... also like someone who would pass up 300 inch Bulls? I don't want to have to choose one camp. I want to sit by the fire in both camps.

I don't look at a spike and think "one day, if that thing lives 10 more years, it could be a 380 bull." I think if I shoot that sucker, I could cut those steaks with a plastic fork." BUT rest assure, if I miss the shot and 10 years down the road I see the same elk and he is a 380, I don't care if I have to cut the steaks with a chainsaw. I'm shooting it! See what I'm saying? I'm just weird.

Well Hoss here's the deal. I've joined a few of these forums and I never seem to quite fit in. I'm pretty sensitive and it makes me sad to read through some of these threads and see how divided we've become.

Another reason I don't get too involved is I actually hunt ( I kid you not. Like away from the truck and everything). So while everyone is on the forums pissing and moaning about there being nothing to hunt, I'm out shooting things and slaying fish! I just have a different outlook and objective than most and sometimes things I say hurt feelings.

As you have already probably figured out, I tend to get off topic and it makes site moderators have extra work sending out messages telling me to stay on topic. We all know Slamdunk has tons more stuff to ban and take away from us to monitor my behavior.

So normally I just read along in the off season and sometimes I'll offer help if I see someone that could use a hand. Met a lot great people this way. Sometimes I just reply to clarify things (elkassasin confuses the heck out of me sometimes) so I have go out for clarification.

Another annoying trait I have, is I could care less how someone else likes to hunt. I don't care if someone wants to shoot a monster or bust. I could care less if someone shoots that stupid 2 point hanging out by the road. I have my goals and my personal standards (which ain't very high) and I don't care if others have the same as mine. Just get out there and have fun and keep it legal.

For example: why can't I like someone that likes to shoot spikes and cows and... also like someone who would pass up 300 inch Bulls? I don't want to have to choose one camp. I want to sit by the fire in both camps.

I don't look at a spike and think "one day, if that thing lives 10 more years, it could be a 380 bull." I think if I shoot that sucker, I could cut those steaks with a plastic fork." BUT rest assure, if I miss the shot and 10 years down the road I see the same elk and he is a 380, I don't care if I have to cut the steaks with a chainsaw. I'm shooting it! See what I'm saying? I'm just weird.
We don't know who this new mysterious poster is, but I can tell right off the bat that you are not one that needs monitored.
Heck, I get more out of line than I think you'll ever be 😁

And don't mind the Ole cat, he's the type of guy who'll just show up in your camp unannounced on his own dime and bust his tail helping you punch a tag.

Niller and Hoss......top notch dudes, even though they dispise my side workings 😁

Hey Hossy!

Me & Tikkas Tags Have Not Only Been Ate Once But They Are Also Seasoned!

What Kind Of Bite Sized Pieces Do You Want Them Cut Up In?

Thanks PUNK!

I Still Wished I Could Have Made It Out On your Hunt But I Had Already Offered What Little Bit Of Help I Am To Another Hunter Before The Draw (If They Drew) & Before I Even Knew You Pulled A Trophy Tag!

Hoping We Can Go Hunting Again When You Pull Your Next Tag!

I'd rather Be Helping Than Hunting Myself!

We don't know who this new mysterious poster is, but I can tell right off the bat that you are not one that needs monitored.

And don't mind the Ole cat, he's the type of guy who'll just show up in your camp unannounced on his own dime and bust his tail helping you punch a tag.

Niller and Hoss......top notch dudes, even though they dispise my side workings 😁

I do despise your Only Feet page😉

That Gun Had Alot Of Destruction Already Done To It!

You Ever Clean Your Guns?

Sorry I missed this one elkassasin. As mentioned earlier I always like to help when I can so let me put my money where my mouth is real quick and help you with this one.

That stuff all over the rifle Berryblaster sold you, that's not rust, it's blood. When you shoot things, it can get pretty messy. Just take a damp rag and wipe it off. Walla, good as new.

O and as a bonus tip, those marks on the stock, those come from walking through brush and trees. Just take a rag with some gun oil and run over it. They will blend right back in. Hardly even noticeable.

Dang it! Off topic again

You're welcome!

Hey goat, This Isn't My Gun!

It'll Take More Than What You're Talkin To Shine That Gun Up!

I'd Guess It Was BEAVIS'S First Gun?

I'm A Thinkin He Treated It Kinda Like Them V-9 Fords They Ran At The Marina?

How He Could See Anything Out Of That Scope I Have No Idea?:D

Truth Be Known That Damn Gun Coulda Got BEAVIS In A Bind A time Or Two!:D

Let's Just Say:

IF THIS GUN COULD TELL STORIES!

Sorry I missed this one elkassasin. As mentioned earlier I always like to help when I can so let me put my money where my mouth is real quick and help you with this one.

That stuff all over the rifle Berryblaster sold you, that's not rust, it's blood. When you shoot things, it can get pretty messy. Just take a damp rag and wipe it off. Walla, good as new.

O and as a bonus tip, those marks on the stock, those come from walking through brush and trees. Just take a rag with some gun oil and run over it. They will blend right back in. Hardly even noticeable.

Dang it! Off topic again

You're welcome!

Hey goat, This Isn't My Gun!

It'll Take More Than What You're Talkin To Shine That Gun Up!

I'd Guess It Was BEAVIS'S First Gun?

I'm A Thinkin He Treated It Kinda Like Them V-9 Fords They Ran At The Marina?

How He Could See Anything Out Of That Scope I Have No Idea?:D

Truth Be Known That Damn Gun Coulda Got BEAVIS In A Bind A time Or Two!:D

Let's Just Say:

IF THIS GUN COULD TELL STORIES!

See, that's why I refrain from posting. I just read into things and make assumptions. I thought for sure (just from the posts above) you took over Berryblasters hand me down.

I thought you bought his rifle to put your nightforce you recently removed from the muzzle loader on?

Anyway, Berryblaster has probably figured out that you actually don't want your rifle to "group." Smart guys want their rifles to "pattern". You don't need a nightforce to shoot patterns. Tasco. Bushnell and those Amazon scopes work just fine to produce patterns. If the image through the scope is too clear, you get buck fever and screw up the shot. Best just keep things fuzzy to avoid distraction

Let me explain for those who don't get this philosophy. Go to the classified section real quick and look at the rifles on there. Most say "shoots ragged hole at 100". Some even say cleaned after every use. That's jargon to rope in uneducated readers. The "Seasoned readers" (that's a nicer word to call older folks like me I'm told) see past this and scroll on.

Do you really want a gun to shoot "same hole"? I sure as heck don't. I want my rounds spread out in a pattern across the elks vitals. Way more knockdown power that way. Do you seriously want three bullets going through the same hole in the elk? I guess some do and I'm not going to judge.

Sometimes, if you don't clean your bore every 2000 rounds or so, it actually sqishes the bullets down a caliber or two as it moves through the built up carbon and copper. This increases the BC of the bullets so you can shoot farther out! You seem pretty "Seasoned " elkassasin, I'm surprised you didn't know this. Or maybe you do and you just sit back laughing at those still trying to figure it out?

IMG_1148.jpeg

You OPPOR-F'N-TUNISTS Said I Don't Hunt!

And I've Never Argued It!

How Bout It Hossy?

Me & Tikka Have Some Additive For Your Soup!

These Will Make Some Tender Soup!

They've Already Been Ate Once!

ENJOY!

IMG_1148.jpeg

It’s best served freshly after the season closes…

The Gun Is Not Mine!

Remind Me I Don't want A HAND ME DOWN GUN From BEAVIS!

Ya,This Gun May Group Perty Good At A 100"!

See, that's why I refrain from posting. I just read into things and make assumptions. I thought for sure (just from the posts above) you took over Berryblasters hand me down.

I thought you bought his rifle to put your nightforce you recently removed from the muzzle loader on?

Anyway, Berryblaster has probably figured out that you actually don't want your rifle to "group." Smart guys want their rifles to "pattern". You don't need a nightforce to shoot patterns. Tasco. Bushnell and those Amazon scopes work just fine to produce patterns. If the image through the scope is too clear, you get buck fever and screw up the shot. Best just keep things fuzzy to avoid distraction

Let me explain for those who don't get this philosophy. Go to the classified section real quick and look at the rifles on there. Most say "shoots ragged hole at 100". Some even say cleaned after every use. That's jargon to rope in uneducated readers. The "Seasoned readers" (that's a nicer word to call older folks like me I'm told) see past this and scroll on.

Do you really want a gun to shoot "same hole"? I sure as heck don't. I want my rounds spread out in a pattern across the elks vitals. Way more knockdown power that way. Do you seriously want three bullets going through the same hole in the elk? I guess some do and I'm not going to judge.

Sometimes, if you don't clean your bore every 2000 rounds or so, it actually sqishes the bullets down a caliber or two as it moves through the built up carbon and copper. This increases the BC of the bullets so you can shoot farther out! You seem pretty "Seasoned " elkassasin, I'm surprised you didn't know this. Or maybe you do and you just sit back laughing at those still trying to figure it out?

The Gun Is Not Mine!

Remind Me I Don't want A HAND ME DOWN GUN From BEAVIS!

Ya,This Gun May Group Perty Good At A 100"!

Interesting indeed. I snagged one of his hand me downs and the bore was so shiny I could see myself in the reflection. I did soon realize why he dumped it though. That SOB shoots groups, not patterns. Pulled some random proven load data for it and first test groups could be covered by a penny. He was all like "oh I don't know how it shoots" pretty sure he did and unloaded it as fast as he could.

I might have to pull the Swarovski off it and grab that nightforce you pulled off your muzzle loader if Vanilla hasn't scooped it up yet. It's too clear and I'm going to need one of those dial thingies to spinn around while shooting at my spike next year so they don't go through the same hole. Does your nightforce have the third dial on the left side so I can blur out the image quality a bit? I don't want the glass so clear I can see individual hairs on the dam elk. Way too distracting and if I see a glimpse of horn, I'm gonna lose my $h!t and miss.

Interesting indeed. I snagged one of his hand me downs and the bore was so shiny I could see myself in the reflection. I did soon realize why he dumped it though. That SOB shoots groups, not patterns. Pulled some random proven load data for it and first test groups could be covered by a penny. He was all like "oh I don't know how it shoots" pretty sure he did and unloaded it as fast as he could.

I might have to pull the Swarovski off it and grab that nightforce you pulled off your muzzle loader if Vanilla hasn't scooped it up yet. It's too clear and I'm going to need one of those dial thingies to spinn around while shooting at my spike next year so they don't go through the same hole. Does your nightforce have the third dial on the left side so I can blur out the image quality a bit? I don't want the glass so clear I can see individual hairs on the dam elk. Way too distracting and if I see a glimpse of horn, I'm gonna lose my $h!t and miss.
Ok, who has seen Booty, cause this might be him. The vernacular is too smooth

Hey Mtngoat!

I Still Don't Think You Got what I Was Trying To Say?

I'm Not Sure You Comprehend Between " & ' ?

And what it Means Is You're saying It Groups Well At a 100 Inches!

I won't Argue With That!

Hey Mtngoat!

I Still Don't Think You Got what I Was Trying To Say?

I'm Not Sure You Comprehend Between " & ' ?

And what it Means Is You're saying It Groups Well At a 100 Inches!

I won't Argue With That!

I did miss that. GOT IT NOW! You threw me off with the term "group" and and the range I instantly seen yds out of habit. I suppose if it groups at a 100", it could still pattern at 100'. Should be good to go then.

Just to clarify, my hand me down groups at 100yds. Think that's why he sold it off. Probably wanted to get something that patterns.

It Ain't booty!

This Is One Of Nillers & hawky's Buddies!

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about or how it works but I don't know Vanilla or hawky's, but Vanilla said he would be my friend in one of the posts above, so now it's official we are friends.

So here is the story. A long while back, I joined the MM site. You guys are a pretty rough crowd so I didn't really say a whole lot because I didn't think I would fit in. As mentioned, from following along on here, per the popular majority, I'm pretty much the problem with the hunting community. So I would stop by in the off season read a few posts and that's it. I like elkass would never post a picture of my trophy on here because you all would eat me up.

Then...... Brian updated the site and i couldn't log back in for some reason, which didn't matter really because I could still read the forums and I didn't ever post so I didn't really need to log in. Then.... Berryblaster posted something in the classified adds I was interested in so I found my password so I could log in to contact him. Fast forward to 2023 and I seen this tread and I thought I had discovered some sort of deep state operation and I thought I'd share my evidence with all you guys. Everything I presented in my theory was based off posts you all had made at some point so it's not like I just made it all up.

Then..... Vanilla and Hoss said they would be my friends so now that I have friends so here I am.

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about or how it works but I don't know Vanilla or hawky's, but Vanilla said he would be my friend in one of the posts above, so now it's official we are friends.

So here is the story. A long while back, I joined the MM site. You guys are a pretty rough crowd so I didn't really say a whole lot because I didn't think I would fit in. As mentioned, from following along on here, per the popular majority, I'm pretty much the problem with the hunting community. So I would stop by in the off season read a few posts and that's it. I like elkass would never post a picture of my trophy on here because you all would eat me up.

Then...... Brian updated the site and i couldn't log back in for some reason, which didn't matter really because I could still read the forums and I didn't ever post so I didn't really need to log in. Then.... Berryblaster posted something in the classified adds I was interested in so I found my password so I could log in to contact him. Fast forward to 2023 and I seen this tread and I thought I had discovered some sort of deep state operation and I thought I'd share my evidence with all you guys. Everything I presented in my theory was based off posts you all had made at some point so it's not like I just made it all up.

Then..... Vanilla and Hoss said they would be my friends so now that I have friends so here I am.
You will soon find out who’s the smartest in that threesome relationship… He’ll tell you…

You will soon find out who’s the smartest in that threesome relationship… He’ll tell you…
You might have to do some SPLAININ on this one Tikka or elkassasin..... I already disclosed I'm a bit slow. I was just excited I had friends, are you saying I have a super smart friend or what does this mean exactly?

Super Smart Would Be An Under Estimate!

What Kinda BEATER Gun Did You Get From BEAVIS?

You might have to do some SPLAININ on this one Tikka or elkassasin..... I already disclosed I'm a bit slow. I was just excited I had friends, are you saying I have a super smart friend or what does this mean exactly?

Are we allowed to get off topic this often on MM? I'm getting paranoid Slamdunk is going lock this one down on us.
I didn't lock up any of them😁

I'll admit my failure in following the meme thread, looks like it got rated Hard R.

I suspect things will get a little boring around here now that RAC season is over.

I won't mention the "E" word...🤐

Maybe I'll get a "do over" and go punch a hole in the elusive PRM!🤣

Get this. I dressed bessy up in a cow elk costume, "baited" the PRM in close and put a tracking device on him while he was doing the deed and not concerned with me.

I think I'm going to follow Founder's example here and sell some intel come next August!

Thanks again for the help, Bessy! You're a gentlemen and a true patriot.

Not Sure Which Bull & How Many Cows Are Dead?

This Last Saturday around 10:00 AM in the Fog Not Far From Where The New GAME FENCE Ends On Strawberry Some Tankers Hit & Took A Few Elk Out!

At Least One Semi Was Gonna Need A Tow/Wrecker!

Fresh Blood & Guts Scattered!

Normally There'd Be Enough Snow There That The Elk Would Be Way Lower But Not This Year!

Not Sure Which Bull & How Many Cows Are Dead?

This Last Saturday around 10:00 AM in the Fog Not Far From Where The New GAME FENCE Ends On Strawberry Some Tankers Hit & Took A Few Elk Out!

At Least One Semi Was Gonna Need A Tow/Wrecker!

Fresh Blood & Guts Scattered!

Normally There'd Be Enough Snow There That The Elk Would Be Way Lower But Not This Year!

None were your steed. Don’t worry!

Just Letting You Know!

If A Certain Bull Gets Hit & Killed, 2024 On The Wasatch Won't Be Near The Hunt It Could Be!

You Ever Thought About RE-FILLING YOUR FREEZER?

Or I could just walk out to my freezer…

But why did you change the subject from PRM?

You Need To Quit F'N Around!

You Drive The Right Stretch There Are Always Fresh Steaks A Waiting!

O my goodness you guys. I think I have an idea I'm going to pitch to the various RACS that could possibly make elkassasin AND Vanilla happy simultaneously. Actually we might need to start a new committee to monitor this one.

Hear me out.....
So you know that Chris LeDoux song where the bikers and cowboys cross paths at a bar. The bikers try to pick a fight with the cowboy and they are going to take his cowboy hat. If you haven't heard that song stop here go listen to it then come back.

Anyway..... at end, right before they are going to punch each other in the throat, the cowboy basically says what if i took your leather jacket? How would you feel about that! At that moment, they realize they have more in common than they think. I think the opportunity crowd and the trophy crowd are similar and have way more in common than they think.

So here is a theory. I think the trophy guys are hungry because they only get elk meat like every 15 to 20 years. And most of us get cranky when we get hungry and take it out on others. The opportunity guys have no idea how this feels because they have so much meat, they had to hit the home depot again in 2023 to buy a third freezer. You have probably noticed most trophy hunters are pretty fit and slim.

So what if we expand opportunity and establish a "roadkill season" In Utah? We could make units out of stretches of highway and create boundaries. Anyone that didn't fill their " trophy tag" could enter a drawing for a chance to draw a LE. premium section of highway to "hunt ". I mean sure we would have to establish some new rules and guidelines, but in the end, everyone would have an opportunity to fill their freezer. Trophy hunters would then have meat, put on some weight durring the off season and soon lose interest it putting in the effort it takes to shoot big critters. This would create sanctuaries for the wiser critters to hide in that nobody would hike to. Bet we would have at least a decade before Slamdunk and his committee started banning things in the "roadkill regs".

So, now how does this relate to the Chis LeDoux song you ask? Vanillas LL tag is like that cowboys hat. You touch that tag, you're gonna have to fight em all. And the bikers leather jacket is like the rafters full of 180 mule deer and 330 bull horns in elkassasins barn. No side can see the deeper meaning of the physical items. It has to be SPLAINED from a common understanding.

I believe if we could get Vanilla and Elkassasin to a bar somewhere in the middle (maybe park city?) And they could sit there and talk face to face, they could find some common ground to build off. I think this new proposed roadkill program could set the stage for this common ground discussion.

Then we could appoint them to the new committee that oversees the roadkill regulations.

Hey SW!

You're A Little Late To The Party!

But I Won't Call You Wrong!

I've Been Eating Road-Kill Off & On For Several Decades!

And Don't Ever Worry About Me Going Hungry!:D

Fresh Road-Kill & CHILLED DEW Keeps Me NOT Skinny & Not Starving!

The Get Together Is Known As THE RIDE!

It Didn't Happen In 2023 Because Niller & hawky Couldn't Make Things Happen At The Same Time!

THE RIDE Is On Schedule For About the 2nd or 3rd Week of November 2024!

It Won't Be Me PUSSIN Out On THE RIDE If I'm Still Alive!

No Offense To Niller & hawky With That Last Comment,They Couldn't Make It Happen In 2023 But I'm Sure Hoping We Can Make It Happen in 2024!

So SW!

Talk With Niller & hawky,You're Invited By Me Already,But You Need To OK It With Them Two!

I Think It's A Good Time Waitin To Happen!

I'll Pass On Meeting Up In A Bar!

You Haven't Seen Me When I've Been Drinking & Further More You Don't Want To!

You Mess With My Hat?

You'll Rope An Ole Blue Northern!:D

O my goodness you guys. I think I have an idea I'm going to pitch to the various RACS that could possibly make elkassasin AND Vanilla happy simultaneously. Actually we might need to start a new committee to monitor this one.

Hear me out.....
So you know that Chris LeDoux song where the bikers and cowboys cross paths at a bar. The bikers try to pick a fight with the cowboy and they are going to take his cowboy hat. If you haven't heard that song stop here go listen to it then come back.

Anyway..... at end, right before they are going to punch each other in the throat, the cowboy basically says what if i took your leather jacket? How would you feel about that! At that moment, they realize they have more in common than they think. I think the opportunity crowd and the trophy crowd are similar and have way more in common than they think.

So here is a theory. I think the trophy guys are hungry because they only get elk meat like every 15 to 20 years. And most of us get cranky when we get hungry and take it out on others. The opportunity guys have no idea how this feels because they have so much meat, they had to hit the home depot again in 2023 to buy a third freezer. You have probably noticed most trophy hunters are pretty fit and slim.

So what if we expand opportunity and establish a "roadkill season" In Utah? We could make units out of stretches of highway and create boundaries. Anyone that didn't fill their " trophy tag" could enter a drawing for a chance to draw a LE. premium section of highway to "hunt ". I mean sure we would have to establish some new rules and guidelines, but in the end, everyone would have an opportunity to fill their freezer. Trophy hunters would then have meat, put on some weight durring the off season and soon lose interest it putting in the effort it takes to shoot big critters. This would create sanctuaries for the wiser critters to hide in that nobody would hike to. Bet we would have at least a decade before Slamdunk and his committee started banning things in the "roadkill regs".

So, now how does this relate to the Chis LeDoux song you ask? Vanillas LL tag is like that cowboys hat. You touch that tag, you're gonna have to fight em all. And the bikers leather jacket is like the rafters full of 180 mule deer and 330 bull horns in elkassasins barn. No side can see the deeper meaning of the physical items. It has to be SPLAINED from a common understanding.

I believe if we could get Vanilla and Elkassasin to a bar somewhere in the middle (maybe park city?) And they could sit there and talk face to face, they could find some common ground to build off. I think this new proposed roadkill program could set the stage for this common ground discussion.

Then we could appoint them to the new committee that oversees the roadkill regulations.

There will be no fighting with me and bessy. We like to banter on the interwebs, but after he took one for the team with that bull so I could get the tracker on him, I will say nothing but nice things about his anti-hunting self!

And a Chris Ledoux fan on top of everything?

This is wild.

No way! Do not tell me you all are classic country fans as well. Well this argument should have been over before it even started then.

That right there is enough common ground to build pretty much anything of substance on.

Do you all blast "Call of thr Wild" wild as you're blazing down the highway heading out to hunting camp?

Do you all blast "Call of thr Wild" wild as you're blazing down the highway heading out to hunting camp?

It's certainly on the playlist. And I can play it for anyone that wants to pay up for information on the PRM!

I may offer a 30% off code. Enter #firebull at payment and see if that works!

No way! Do not tell me you all are classic country fans as well. Well this argument should have been over before it even started then.

That right there is enough common ground to build pretty much anything of substance on.

Friday, as we leave the house for opener of deer hunt, Call of the Wild is played that's the tradition and has been since I can remember at my house🤣

Friday, as we leave the house for opener of deer hunt, Call of the Wild is played that's the tradition and has been since I can remember at my house🤣

Well it looks like we are done here then boys. It's all settled now, we all won.

Let's lock this one down Slamdunk. There is literally nothing more to discuss here.

When Me & My Friend Was In School,He Re-wrote A Chris LeDoux Song About Me & It Was Perty Damn Funny & Truthful!

I Wish I Still Had The Re-Write But I Don't!

But I'll Post The Song:

Like what you got in mind elkassasin?

What is the best LeDoux song? Who is the ultimate classic country artist? Or have you guys already hashed those out?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom