Wasatch Extended Archery area

T

thickbush

Does anyone know any good places in the wasatch extended archery area I have been around but don't really have any direction in where to go. Haven't been able to get out much because I am going through a divorce and am wanting hunt as much as i possible. Any help/info would be much appreciated.

My advice would be to drive around Layton, Farmington, Bountiful, and N Salt lake and and glass the benches in November. There are plenty of glassing spots and you will see plenty of deer in November (Especially if we get some snow).

If you just need access points there is a list available on the Bowhunters of Utah website (bowhuntersofutah.net). You'll need to login or register to see the link but once on the site go to Gallery->Wasatch Access Points (The link/page won't display unless your logged in). It's not a complete list, but a real good start..

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom