Wasatch Moose

fishnut

Well, It looks like after applying for Moose since I can remember,I finally drew a moose tag on the Wasatch. I hope everyone was right that talked me into staying away from the CWMUs. Now I am excited and nervous because I don't want to blow my tag!
I'm sure I'll be soliciting any help I can get till the day I pull the trigger. Thanks to all those who have already given advise.
Looks like I'll be spending a bunch of my Summer scouting the canyons and hope I can find a few good prospects.

I had that tag last year. It was one of the funnest hunts I have ever been on. Plenty of moose and a lot of action. I took a good bull with my bow no problem. Let me know if you need some help I would love to go.

I'd love all the help I can get. my 18 year old son who would normally be my best help is going through a lot of health issues and may not be as much help as we both hope. PM me when you get a chance. I'd love to talk over some ideas I have and get some of yours.

Mr. Fishnut
I'll be scouting for elk so I don't mind keeping an eye out for a big bull moose for you.
You should have a fantastic hunt!
I usually see a few, here and there, through the summer and I would suppose I'll see a few bull this year too.

Congrats on the TAG!
Zeke

I work in the canyons along the Wasatch Front from Little Cottonwood to the North . I'll keep a eye out for any big moose you may be interested in .

We have found a couple that I will shoot if given the chance. Not as many as I would like to be seeing but they are out there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom