Washington Has Became One Big CABAL

Trump & Biden both SUK. The Ukraine deal & Fisa warrantless spying would not have happened if Trump didn't wholeheartedly back it. Lindsey Graham who maga can't stand but is one of Trumps closest & most trusted advisers, and also the new speaker Johnson who maga loved yesterday, and now can't stand, both said the deals would not have happened without Trumps backing.

So we're sending 61 billion to corrupt Ukraine with a portion of that as a forgivable loan, (in other words they don't have to pay it back) kind of like Mexico is gonna pay for the wall.

26 Billion to Israel to fight Hamas & Iran.
9 Billion for Palestinian humanitarian assistance. Meaning Hamas a designated terrorist organization decides how much assistance their people get.

None of it paid for.

It's all one big clusterfark.

Ukraine will be back asking for more money next year in a war they can't possibly win and we'll give it to them like we always do. When they finally realize they have to negotiate a peace deal we'll be stuck with rebuilding Ukraine. What's another 500 billion to the American taxpayer.

We have a large faction of congress flying Ukraine flags and cheering on the house floor for sending untold gobs of money to a corrupt kleptocracy but nothing to secure our own border and no American flags seen flying in congress, while tens of thousands of Chinese Nationals & millions from all points on the globe flood our country, and fentanyl kills a 100K of our fellow citizens every year.

Yup all is well.

Trump & Biden both SUK. The Ukraine deal & Fisa warrantless spying would not have happened if Trump didn't wholeheartedly back it. Lindsey Graham who maga can't stand but is one of Trumps closest & most trusted advisers, and also the new speaker Johnson who maga loved yesterday, and now can't stand, both said the deals would not have happened without Trumps backing.

So we're sending 61 billion to corrupt Ukraine with a portion of that as a forgivable loan, (in other words they don't have to pay it back) kind of like Mexico is gonna pay for the wall.

9 Billion for Palestinian humanitarian assistance. Meaning Hamas a designated terrorist organization decides how much assistance their people get.

None of it paid for.

Ukraine will be back asking for more money next year in a war they can't possibly win and we'll give it to them like we always do. When they finally realize they have to negotiate a peace deal we'll be stuck with rebuilding Ukraine. What's another 500 billion to the American taxpayer.

We have a large faction of congress flying Ukraine flags and cheering on the house floor for sending untold gobs of money to a corrupt kleptocracy but nothing to secure our own border and no American flags seen flying in congress, while tens of thousands of Chinese Nationals & millions from all points on the globe flood our country, and fentanyl kills a 100K of our fellow citizens every year.

Yup all is well.
The swamp is twice as deep as it was 4 years ago and getting deeper. No turning back.

Nothing Glenn said is untrue. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, almost every politician is in it for themselves no matter the party. We are being intentionally divided because they know what’s coming and a united populous wouldn’t let it happen.

I seriously hate to say this but there really is only one way out of this if things don’t change.

“Don’t make me repeat myself”
— History

The swamp is twice as deep as it was 4 years ago and getting deeper. No turning back.
Yup I don't think the swamp can be drained, definitely not from DC. DeSantis had the right idea to move some of these big govt. agencies out of the swamp where you'll get less lobby influence & natural attrition of people not wanting to relocate and you can actually begin to decrease the size of govt. & reduce the influence of K street. Both Biden & Trump are not in favor of this.

It doesn't appear we will be able to vote our way out of this. Twenty % of the electorate (on a good day) can be bothered to vote in primaries. The R base claims to hate so called rinos yet they keep electing the same people year after year. The average age of the Senate is 64 years old. 54 current senators are over the age of 65.

Only a handful in DC are serious about getting govt. spending under control. Neither of the 2 current nominees wants to curtail spending. Those few that do get shouted down as racist, or wanting to throw granny off a cliff. Biden & the progressive left have gone full totalitarian social engineers. R's just go along to get along. We get the govt. we deserve.

Both parties are driving the titanic straight toward the iceberg. Biden has his foot on the gas in 4th gear. R's are maybe in 3rd gear. Many countries see where the U.S. dollar is headed and are looking for an alternative. BRICS is up to 9 countries so far.

Remember the old Fram oil filter ad? "You can pay me now, or you can pay me later"

None of it paid for.

Yup all is well.

out of the 200 billion sent to ukraine, 8 billion has gone into their government retirement system.

Yup I don't think the swamp can be drained, definitely not from DC. DeSantis had the right idea to move some of these big govt. agencies out of the swamp where you'll get less lobby influence & natural attrition of people not wanting to relocate and you can actually begin to decrease the size of govt. & reduce the influence of K street. Both Biden & Trump are not in favor of this.

It doesn't appear we will be able to vote our way out of this. Twenty % of the electorate (on a good day) can be bothered to vote in primaries. The R base claims to hate so called rinos yet they keep electing the same people year after year. The average age of the Senate is 64 years old. 54 current senators are over the age of 65.

Only a handful in DC are serious about getting govt. spending under control. Neither of the 2 current nominees wants to curtail spending. Those few that do get shouted down as racist, or wanting to throw granny off a cliff. Biden & the progressive left have gone full totalitarian social engineers. R's just go along to get along. We get the govt. we deserve.

Both parties are driving the titanic straight toward the iceberg. Biden has his foot on the gas in 4th gear. R's are maybe in 3rd gear. Many countries see where the U.S. dollar is headed and are looking for an alternative. BRICS is up to 9 countries so far.

Remember the old Fram oil filter ad? "You can pay me now, or you can pay me later"
So, how do we get out of this?

BBD0CF5E-B395-4E36-A03F-FA8E9157E591.jpeg

Johnson, for months, said no Ukraine funding until our border was funded. A montage of Johnson saying all stuff many, many times was played on a podcast I was listening to. Then, after meeting with Biden and others in the oval he suddenly does a 180, what do they have on Johnson? It’s been stated multiple times by many people that the deep state has, or will make, dirt on any/everyone.

All of them need a ticket out of town.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom