"weather"

As a grape grower this weather is KILLING me! Talk of rain and showers for 4 days starting this coming weekend!

#####!

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

It is ugly this week on the Eastern slope of the Sierra also. Cold as chit, windy and cloudy.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Zuchinni? That should be against ANYBODY'S better judgement....won't touch the stuff!

It ain't right....no animals, domestic or wild... except pigs, will eat it either.....Oh, and my mother in law!

I don't think Eel grows them to eat....I think he uses them with a little bit of KY Jelly!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Kind of like playin' squat tag in a cucumber patch. lol

The wind darn near blew my house away. Luckily, I had plenty of Budweiser. pc

This couple of days of showers ought to keep the hills green for a couple of more weeks. I saw a massive buck yesterday, this good feed year won't hurt the critteres either!

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

Cut me some slack guys! Zuchinni is the only thing I can grow. Plus they shoot good out of my potato gun.

A cold rain comming down this morning. Well, not real cold, but too cold for zuchinni.:)

Eel

I know exactly what you are sayin'.....my "zuchinni" shrivels up when it gets cold too. I hate that!

LAST EDITED ON May-15-11 AT 12:05PM (MST)[p]Nickman, Did you get any snow today on your side of the hill? Got a light dusting here.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

A little fresh snow at about 6000 feet, cold as Hell at the house though.

Chilly here too... I'm hoping I will get lucky and the fresh dusting of snow doesn't kill my garden.. I got about a dozen 6-8" tomato starters in the ground and about 100 sq feet of assorted vegetable seedlings that are starting to sprout.. Never Fails!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Got 4" of snow yesterday. Another 6" expected tonight. This sucks! I turned on all the the lawn watering lines 2 weeks ago. Now I have to worry about frozen pipes.
Also, the deer are waiting for the the snow to melt in the high country, so they are land locked @ 7,500' elevation. Which puts them right next to Hwy. 395 for now. Thurday evening 6 deer were hit in the same area a matter of 10 mins.

Troy

It's now June 4th and the rain is still going!!! Winds are whippin here, and supposed to get some decent rain in the next 3 days. It's starting to feel like Oregon around here.

>Cut me some slack guys! Zuchinni
>is the only thing I
>can grow.

Well Eel that's not exactly true... You grow that special pipe tobacco. It smells funny but it sure makes you sleep good..

I just can't believe it! Never seen this much rain, even snow, for days on end like this year. No spring at all. We're gonna go straight from Winter, now, to Summer...if we even have a Summer.

Joey

Mark my word. With the tremendous acorn crop this past fall and the incredible moisture this winter and late spring, we are going to see some incredible antler growth this year. Hot diggity dog!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom