Weekend Finds

YoungBuck

Here is what I managed to pick up this weekend....lots and lots of walking in some great country...but I think there has been way too many people hitting hit early.
Did manage to pick up one pretty cool shed though.
18th19th.jpg

here is what the base looks like on the big one....never found one like it so I think it is one of my more interesting finds!
base2.jpg

Sunday I had the help of droptine25 and one of his buddies...two very cool guys that I had a blast shed hunting with!...hope to do it again someday!
YB

YB,
good finds, that one is definately a unique shed. keep walkin and Im sure youll find the many that get left behind, as you know.
Dan

YB, that one with the knarly base looks like a 3 point I found while mulie hunting this year. Little less junk at the base though.

Kirby

When in doubt, floor it.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you find a big stick.

It's about time you got that posted that is a killer shed it's to bad we couldn't find the other side, maybe we can find it next time out. In any case we gotta hit it again
Later,
Foster

Good find YB. That sure is a cool shed. If I was to guess, which I am, I would say he had some major damage done to his pedical when he was really young. Cool stuff though.

IB

the bone with the strange pedicle is a keeper for sure. i have only found one muley shed like that since 1987! chit, i'm getting old!!!:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom