Weirdest thing

R

rumpletown

I think we had this post awhile back. Forgive but I need some entertainment until the pics of the rifle season come out.

What is the weirdest thing you have found while out shed hunting?

Any pics?

rump

more than once i have found licence plates miles away from any road in the middle of nowhere o ya i found a couple of sheds thats weird

A brand new Leatherman in the pouch. Found it miles from the nearest road. I did find a condom several miles in on a horse trail. Seems that some of the folks in the Backcountry Horsemen have a little more fun than I thought.
Eric
deerline.gif

polarbear hey that was my condom mail it too me if its still in ok condition ( a couple holes here and there) please!

It is probably in pretty bad shape by now. If I knew that it was yours, I would have washed it out and mailed it to ya.

THE ONLY polarbear THINKING THAT SOME THINGS SHOULD NOT BE RECYCLED!!!!!
Eric
deerline.gif

I found a case of frozen fish that obviously had fallen out of an airplane. It was scattered across a hill side for about 50 yards. most of the packages were still intact.

Whaletail- if this were a contest, you would win for sure! THATS WEIRD!!!

life IS good

A crashed fighter jet on the side of a cliff. Parts were scattered all over the area. Some were more than 300 yards away from the impact site. Poor pilot. Muledeernut

OK, February 2004, hunting Oryx in the White Sands Missle Range. My buddy shot one that ran into a "no hunting zone". We called the Range Police and they allowed us to retrive the animal. While we were gutting it, the Ranger told us to be careful with the unexploded ordenance (bomb) sticking out of the ground. Needless to say, we got out of there quick. For those of you who have never traveled to White Sands Missle Range, it is an errie place, but a must see.

Happy Holidays!

We found old-weathered dollar bills scattered over ther forest in about a 100 yard range. After more searching we found the guys wallet and some credit cards, etc. It was weird

Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and Jimmie Hoffa all sitting around a fire roasting weenies. And two little green men with really weird eyeballs.

2 differnt times single grave stones in or. told friend he showed me one carved in a juniper tree. that one was good. was off the meaks trail. walked into a pot farm hunting my partner was on the hill. was first light. looked over and seen hammocks looked like people in them. i sliped out easy like. lvoakey

I found an old 1980's Penthouse under a treestand a couple of years back. I thought that was pretty strange. I hope the guy didn't fall out because I'm sure that what he had a grip on wasn't his bow.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom