Well?

BBB

Very Active Member
How many of you are a complete waste of space, completely wasting time right now in front of a computer pushing refresh over and over and over?

All of you with little birdies on your shoulder, are they still tweeting that today is the day?

Chalk me up as another sitting here waiting. Don't know why I am so excited to see another "unsucc".

Just got off the phone with a guy from the HuntNevada.com service, and he said that the results will be posted on their website tonight at 5:00.

>Just got off the phone with
>a guy from the HuntNevada.com
>service, and he said that
>the results will be posted
>on their website tonight at
>5:00.

Whatever....

Most of us sitting here waiting for the online results will probably not draw $hit, while the dudes that find out they drew a tag by getting it in the mail 2 months later, will.

Someone needs to remember to tell us the latest possible time they will be posted next year. This waiting around for the last couple hours and hitting refresh, is getting old!

im warmed up for Nevada to reject me, Idaho just did for sheep. might as well take all of the pain in one day

032 Antelope for me!!! I needed this. My Chukar dog died unexpectedly on Wednesday so this definitely helps...

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get
punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

holy crapola!!!
that's 3 for 3
Colorado unit 70 3rd(5 pts)
Utah Panguitch lake(0 pts)
Nevada 101 late zero pts(hunted unit 7 last year)
Work is going to be pissed!
in California I get my points and a B zone tag!
smack

BIG HORN 0 TAGS 9 BONUS POINTS
BULL ELK 0 4
SHORTER THAN EARS 0 1
DEER B/P 0 2
GOAT BP
ROCKY B/H BP

NO TAGS FOR ME

WE HAVE 5 B/P DEER AND 1 SHORTER THAN EARS ANTELOPE IN OUR PARTY
STILL GET TO GO HUNTING !!!!WITHOUT THE GUN AND TAG

Congrats on the Muddy Mtns sheep tags! Have heard this is the "hot" area in NV this year. Lots of big, mature rams & quite a few Booners! Best of luck on your hunt!!

111E rifle elk & 012-014 antelope here, dang it's nice! Sympathy for the "unsuccessful" guys. Good luck guys

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom