WESTERN EXPO ROLL COUNT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Guess I'll Donate My Annual Donation like Always just so I can say I legally Gambled in TARDville!

Hopefully Hang out with many Friends for a few Minutes during the day!

Gonna Screw off/Blow the Day!

Who's going?

Who's Procrastinating & not going?

http://www.huntexpo.com/

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Gonna be down for either Friday or Saturday, and validate a couple applications also. Told Preddy I wanted to push her around in a wheelchair. Whether she needed it or not, people would believe it, and I want to be able to park up close in the handicapped spaces!

Might go just to watch the shell game and the circus.... and of course the celebrities of the guide world.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I will go just to validate my apps and maybe walk around a bit. Have to daydream about all the new cool stuff for sale.

Kinda ridiculous that they are raffling public tags yet I am compelled to visit their expo to "validate" my chance at a public resource. There is no reason that I should not be able to apply online for the tags without going to the expo. Although I would rather donate to a worthwhile cause. Kinda like being forced to buy insurance from the government that my tax dollars already pay for.
I will not be at the expo.

Kinda ridiculous that they are raffling public tags yet I am compelled to visit their expo to "validate" my chance at a public resource. There is no reason that I should not be able to apply online for the tags without going to the expo. Although I would rather donate to a worthwhile cause. Kinda like being forced to buy insurance from the government that my tax dollars already pay for.
I will not be at the expo.

I'll be there. Kids Too.
Were else would/could a guy be able to apply for SOOOO many great tags.?..
( No were..)

I LOVE IT !

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I'll be there at least one day, not sure which one

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I hope to make it although flights from Denver are still very high and not likely to come down. My only chance for a UT tag but also get to see some cool gear and dream.

Bessy, didn't you have some tickets a few years ago for it? I think it was you that mailed them to me anyways.

They generally have discount coupons at the front door. We also picked up a few at Cabelas last year.

>Bessy, didn't you have some tickets
>a few years ago for
>it? I think it was
>you that mailed them to
>me anyways.

Ya it was me!

I don't have any this year Guys,sorry!

Think it was last year you could also Print a 10.00 off Coupon off the Internet!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

I plan on keeping my streak alive.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-15 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]I'll be there to validate and walk around for a few hours on one of the days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom