What A Concept...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
...chicken-fried chicken is. ;) Breaded breasts with Panko crumbs, some white rice, creamy chicken gravy & a mixed salad made for a quick & tasty meal last night.
chickenfried.JPG

chickenfried2.JPG

That looks good Tony.

I discovered a chicken/rice casserole awhile back that passed the "wife test". That means I got permission to make it again some time. It uses cream of mushroom soup as the gravy.

That looks good Tony.

I discovered a chicken/rice casserole awhile back that passed the "wife test". That means I got permission to make it again some time. It uses cream of mushroom soup as the gravy.
I don't make many casserole-type dishes, but there's sure nothing wrong with mushroom soup gravy. I've used it a couple times as a base & also by itself. I normally leave it thick & add only minimal water.

Take pics the next time you make it & post them here. We need some new inspiration. ;)

I don't make many casserole-type dishes, but there's sure nothing wrong with mushroom soup gravy. I've used it a couple times as a base & also by itself. I normally leave it thick & add only minimal water.

Take pics the next time you make it & post them here. We need some new inspiration. ;)
I have some left over in the refer as a matter of fact. I'll try to get a photo tomorrow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom