WHAT A SERIES....

R

RACKMASTER

How about them Warrors!
I played hookie (actually owner gave me two tickets to the game)and took a co worker to the game and just got home. IT WAS THE LOUDEST PRO GAME I EVER BEEN TOO!!
I been to world series,superbowls,sharks playoffs(it came close!)and nothing was as "wild and crazy" as last night!
bring on Utah(I hope).
GREAT SERIES....
JACK

You mean the Warriors actually have a fan base?. I am hoping the Jazz can take game 7 tomorrow. That should give them a clear path to the Western Conference Finals.;-)

I really hope the Jazz win.They are going to have to play good to win in Houston,but they are capable.

The best was the look on Mark Cuban's face! What a tool.

GO JAZZ!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Jack,

The Warriors really took it to them in the 3rd Quarter. That must have been awesome to be there! I stayed up and watched and then got up at 3:15 AM to go to work. Can't do that every night!

The Warriors play some crazy ball! Such high energy and reckless. Tough to defend against!

Eel

My Mom's a big, big Mav fan, so I kinda hated
it for her, but.........I bet Don Nelson's got
the biggest S*&^t eating grin on his face you've
ever seen.
Lil'General just got demoted to Captain.

lrv

Personally I cant stand spoiled rich bi cuban, or dirk or loud mouth jason terry. All of them are overrated or just bad for the game or just dont even belong. But nonetheless they're out and I'm happy! haha GO WEST!

timberline_shedfreak24

Not tonite Jackmaster!!!! Damn, I feel like my Jazz just barely stepped out of the way of a speeding train. This is going to be a very exiting series methinks, no matter what happens in the end.

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom