What about elk back door?

I suspect they're loading it as we speak as I currently can't access it. The last time this happened deer showed up in the middle of the night.

I can access it but Elk still isn't showing. I should have a guaranteed tag so when it is up...I SHOULD know. This is my most impatient time of year! Good luck to all.

TM

500 codes started hitting last night. Good luck guys!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

is there any way to tell with the codes if you drew first or second choice. my daughter had a 594 code ? 61 second season hopefully....

I don't think so, but that is a great question. I'm in the same boat for deer. I know I have a tag, just not sure which season due to 1st and 2nd choice.

I put a friend in for a bull tag as a first choice and a cow tag as a second choice. He has a 581 code. I am pretty sure that is the bull tag. I think an antlerless tag would have been 588. Anyone know for sure? Anyone pull an antlerless tag for sure?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON May-23-15 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-23-15 AT 02:21?PM (MST)

Tx I drew a first season bull tag, code was 580. My dad drew the same tag as a non resident his code is 581. Guessin yer buddy drew bull. Think we need the secret decoder ring to crack the code.

Actually fellas, I have a second season Cow tag (the only thing I put in for) and I have a 580 code. So who the heck knows what all the numbers mean other than we drew a tag. Maybe they differ between 1st and 2nd choice. My sons first season youth bull tag is 594, his was a first choice also.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom