what arrow rest and why????

• Thread starter averagejoehunter
  • Start date
A

averagejoehunter

just trying to get imput on what arrow rests guys are shooting and why??

thanks
ajoe

Trophy taker drop away rest, it holds the arrow up at full draw then drops out of the way as the string is release giving you a clean shot. I feel i shoot better groups with a drop away rest instead of a full contact rest.

I have used a whisker bisquit for the past 2 years. Being that it is full containment, the arrow doesn't move, is quiet, and when properly tuned gets awesome groups. I never have to worry about a spring getting stuck, a cord messing up, or the arrow falling off, etc. The fewer moving parts = less room for malfunction!!!

I have recently tried a Bowtech/Diamond Hostage rest. It is basically a whisker bisquit without the fletching contact. So far so good. It is much quieter and a bit faster than the WB.

I shoot an NAP2000 drop away. It has never moved a fraction of an inch since the day I set the screw on it. Thats why I use it. Reliablility.

take a good look at the vapor trail limb driver. I am not using one yet but I will be looking into one before the big game season. great concept and rock solid.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

National guard archery staff shooter

thanks guys keep them coming! very interesting.alpine i am thinking of trying that vaper trail limbdriver myself have heard great things about it.right now ripcord is my rest of choice.you have to love the fact on drop aways you have no fletching contact at all.
ajoe

I put a QAD on about 4 years ago and it has really worked great so I never changed. It is a drop away with full arrow containment, quite and has worked every shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom