what do u think

K

kbuck

I drew an az. 12aw early tag for mule deer oct. 31 thru nov. 9th. I also purchased a 55 3rd season landower tag a month ago. this season is from nov. 1 thru 7th. I have hunted the gunnison basin last two years i no the area i am also aware of the winter kill i no theres still good bucks in 55. I have no idea about 12aw i do no it can be very good to. I am planning on hunting both ares some how. Tell me what you think.

The later the better on both hunts. I hunted the AZ hunt in 92 and it got better after some weather. You know 55 so start there, scouting a few days before the season. High tail it to AZ when you're done in Co.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom