what no deer taken yet

I took a kid out to a X zone last weekend and he got his first buck but we are behind the times we just had a through away camera.

I had a friend of mine come up with his boy last week to hunt my acreage in the Sierra foothills. There have been a few bucks moving predictably along a creek bed on the property that I thought would be pretty easy to take if one were up to the task of building a blind or setting a tree stand. Low and behold my friend and his son were up to the task. Their hard work paid off too...check it out!

4ae39ef123d416e9.jpg

4ae39f2024b9c720.jpg

>just wondering why so slow here,
>no pics and such are
>they all gone.....

Helped my dad get a 6x4 in one of the x zones, I will try to get some of the pics...

Well Manny I did shoot a Dink or pisscutter in x3b which scored probably 25 gross.But I did get a nice 4x4 the 24th in b3 which I'm really happy with.I'll try and put a picture up later....Devlin

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-09 AT 12:39PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-09 AT 12:38?PM (MST)

I took this A-22 San Diego two weeks ago beforre I ran off to NM for my elk hunt and also here is a pic from my D-16 from last year and I'll try to put up another D-16 later this week after I go out

I've never posted photos before so I'm crossing my fingers

4ae73df01ccc7388.jpg

4ae73e181df7e017.jpg

The boy and I have filled our AO tags.......still working on our A-31 tags.

Cody_s_Buck_09_012.jpg

09_Hybrid_009.jpg

BOHNTR )))---------->

Roy, Nice bucks for you and your boy. Looks like the little man is slowly moving up to old Dad caliber. I'm down to 4 more years for my son. Congrats, Kurt

Kurt-www.shootitimages.com

I posted this buck over on the general forum after taking him with a couple days left in general season. Too bad he was taken east of I-5.

4af6f26f25f1aaff.jpg

4af6f28c264f0154.jpg

No, it's a blacktail, only weighed about 100-110 pounds or so live. D5 zone, shot in the low foothills just outside of Sacramento. He's one of the better bucks I've seen on our lease, especially for a 3x3, 27" wide, grosses 142.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom