What units did everyone draw?

S

sancarloshunter

Well for the second year in a row I drew a Unit 9 deer tag. Last hunt for a while since I will be going to the Army for the next four years. Better make it count. What other units did everyone draw?

SanCarlos. Dont say it will be the last for 4 years. When you get to your permanent station see what the hunting benefits are in the base. All of the Marine corps bases I was at had pretty cheap prices as far as gettin your hunt on. And a non resident doesnt apply for on base hunting. (Usually)

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
funny_new_46.gif

I freakin didn't get drawn this year! I guess I will be out there with a bow!!!!!!

Unit 39 thru 42 muzzy for me. 2nd tag in 4 yrs.

My last hunt, I had to settle for a 33" 3x3 on the last day after chasing a HEAVY 7x8 all season.

It's gonna be 190+ or nothing at all for me this year.

Congrats Mesquite!

Thats a great tag as you know. It's that hunt or nothing for a lot of my buddies.

Holding out for a 190 is a tough gig, but it can happen. They're there!

Nick

Heat, that tag was the only one I put in for and nothing else.

Madglasser aint got crap over me!

Well, you have some nice pics I do have to agree!

In DEC. I just hope your not in my way. Because I'll mow you over.

I got a 20A tag for the Oct 24 thru Nov 2 hunt. I'm very stoked. I've never hunted that area before, but I was up there last weekend for about 3 hrs and saw some very BIG sign. I know a few fellas that have scored monsters mulies outa that unit. I plan on spending 2.5 days up there this weekend. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated. Happy Huntin' to everyone. -ERIC

My son drew 24a oct coues tag. Should be a good hunt if we dont kill one during the august bow hunt first. Thanks, Allen Taylor......

I was drawn for Archery deer/elk. My son and daughter tagged out Late archery deer and youth elk respectively. My Wife drew a rifle elk tag and an archery deer tag. All on the Navajo Rez. Lord willing, the freezer will be full this year!

Mike

Wife and daughetr drew 12a west early. Son drew the Juniors hunt on the plateau as well. Gonna be spending lots of $ on diesel fuel this year. I drew a few refund checks.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom