What would you do with these points

seeleymt

Here's my point totals elk 15 antelope 15 for Colorado. I think it's time to use them point creep is getting worse. Would hunt with a muzzeloader or rifle. What would you do?
Thanks Brian

I'd let everyone know if I was a resident or not. Then I'd let everyone know if I was looking for a trophy or an easy hunt for an old man.

There's only 1 antelope tag that you can't draw and 1 you may or may not draw and I think they're both overrated. I'd look at 3 and a guide. Elk 76 With a guide...yer short of the best units. You've waited a long time, do yourself a favor and make the most of it if u can swing it, get a guide. Good luck!

>I'd let everyone know if I
>was a resident or not.
> Then I'd let everyone
>know if I was looking
>for a trophy or an
>easy hunt for an old
>man.

Sorry about that I'am a non resident, looking for a good elk hunt in good shape, a good elk would be 300 or better

>There's only 1 antelope tag that
>you can't draw and 1
>you may or may not
>draw and I think they're
>both overrated. I'd look at
>3 and a guide. Elk
>76 With a guide...yer short
>of the best units. You've
>waited a long time, do
>yourself a favor and make
>the most of it if
>u can swing it, get
>a guide. Good luck!

Was looking at 76 don't think I can draw a rifle tag with 15points?

You should be able to draw first rifle in 76, just not the "early" rifle, but there are only 6 tags for that. Other that that 66/67/49 are about your only choices, and 76 is the best of that group

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Took minimum 13 to draw 1st rifle. Your right that early tag took a minimum 21. They'll still b bulgin 1st rifle.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-15 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]15 antelope points will begin to get you into the Ranching for Wildlife hunts.
RFW is open only to Colorado residents.
15 points is not enough to get you into the best ones.

>was a resident or not.
> Then I'd let everyone
>know if I was looking
>for a trophy or an
>easy hunt for an old
>man.

Classic! I like.

>was a resident or not.
> Then I'd let everyone
>know if I was looking
>for a trophy or an
>easy hunt for an old
>man.

How about an easy hunt for a young man. Not all old men are looking for an easy hunt.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom