What's He Score?

Paul,

That bull was shot with a rifle on State land 29 days after the video was taken. I assume it was scored but I do not know the score.

LOOK IM A Dik some times I let it all out and let everyone figure it out WHAT EVER

if you like the bull the first time you lay eyes on and you would shoot him later in the hunt then shoot it
quit frekin around

did you scout and see any other bigger bulls that you thought you could possibly get ( harvest)
opportunity has shown its- face to face (as per the video)
and you did not take it, now someone else is proudly with THEIR trophy and your crying about it.
if you would have embrased the moment and taken the shot we would have a much better story with pics and all.
Now I'm wondering if the lucky guy is a MM member and will they post it, for all of us to read and enjoy.

DON'T WORRY I'm about to post some things (late) but successfull,
you can ROAST me then
like always

LOOK IM A Dik some times I let it all out and let everyone figure it out WHAT EVER

if you like the bull the first time you lay eyes on and you would shoot him later in the hunt then shoot it
quit frekin around

did you scout and see any other bigger bulls that you thought you could possibly get ( harvest)
and you did not take it, now someone else is proudly with THEIR trophy and your crying about it.
if you would have embrased the moment and taken the shot we would have a much better story with pics and all.
Now I'm wondering if the lucky guy is a MM member and will they post it, for all of us to read and enjoy.

you can ROAST me then
like always
This aint a roast. Sometimes you aren't ready for the hunt to be over. As long as you can live with passing something do it. Ive done it many times and either shot nothing or something lesser later but, the time felt right. Lots of factors

quit frekin around

you can ROAST me then
like always
I may not be understanding you, but I don't even have a tag this year. Living vicariously.

But if I am correct about the end of your post, I can expect some pics of your successful hunt. Looking forward to living vicariously through you.

I’d say he breaks 320” just cuz the extras . Pretty bull, depending which unit I’m in would depend on whether or not he gets SMOKED !

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom