whats on your list

K

knoxville471

Just wondering whats on everyones christmas list i'm wanting a R-15 and a fox pro. I need more on my list so maybe this will help me. Good huntin shoot straight boys n girls

A Christensen Arms 300 Ultra mag topped with a huskemaw scope oh baby that would be sweet but thats been on my christmas list along time. lol

Brand new .300 wsm rem 700. B&C edition with a trijicon scope. loaded with barns ttsx bullets and a $5,000 gift certificate for cabelas and a Alaska hunt for elk, deer, moose, grizzly, you name it.

World peace. And my two front teeth.

mod2.jpg

>A Christensen Arms 300 Ultra mag
>topped with a huskemaw scope
> oh baby that would
>be sweet but thats been
>on my christmas list along
>time. lol

Thats my exact set up :) gunwerks can sure make those high BC boat tails shoot!

Health for my Sister! She has plum wore her mental and physical self clear out taking care of my, now past on, parents for the last 6-7 years or so. She's a perfectionist who really earned her wings in Mom and Dad's care but bless her heart, she's not now the same gal she was because of it. I pray my little Sis finds strength, serenity, and piece of mind in that she did all she absolutely could possibly do and is now the better person because of it.

Yes, that would be the perfect Christmas present!!!

Joey

Gosh sage, that's not nearly selfish enough of a wish list. Isn't Christmas about material objects?

Seriously, I hope you get exactly what you're asking for. My big sis has been fighting throat cancer for the past year and her health would be the best gift anyone xould give us. Thanks for the reminder.

mod2.jpg

>Gosh sage, that's not nearly selfish
>enough of a wish list.
>Isn't Christmas about material objects?
>
>
>Seriously, I hope you get exactly
>what you're asking for. My
>big sis has been fighting
>throat cancer for the past
>year and her health would
>be the best gift anyone
>xould give us. Thanks for
>the reminder.

+1

I would like a Nikon Riflehunter 1000 rangefinder. I would also like a Nikon Monarch 4-16X42 rifle scope with Nikoplex reticle for my Rem. 700 .300 Win Mag. :)

hey southslope82 my brother in law is selling his i believe it's topped with a leupold vx-3 but he's sellin it Cheap PM me if your interested i'll get ya his contact info

A new four wheeler...I got back to mine after a day of hunting in the back country of Utah and found a bullet hole through the engine, and the tires were slashed.
Traditional only >>>------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom