>I had one today looks like
>a deer tag for me.
>
>
>?If men were angels, no government
>would be
>necessary.? John Adams

What state ?

All successful application CC hits take place on April 1st...

Looks like a Book Cliffs Multi-Season tag for me..!! Boo yah..!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I Got SMACKED!!!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

>Someone needs to smack ya.lol

EASY There DM!:D

I didn't say it was the DWR that SMACKED Me!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Hope you can take an April Fool's joke DeerMadness... :)

Truth is, your CC will get hit the middle of May. Last year it seems like right around 5/15 people started seeing hits...

Good luck

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I actually was waiting for April Fools answers. I remember last year. Utah sure does take a long time for draws. I guess they make money on interest.

>I actually was waiting for April
>Fools answers. I remember last
>year. Utah sure does take
>a long time for draws.
>I guess they make money
>on interest.

They would make interest if they charged your credit card at the time of application and then refunded your money if you were not successful. (About 75 days worth of interest, which would be a pretty good haul for DWR.)

I've heard that some states actually make you pay up front when you apply. Depending on how many tags you are trying to draw, this could expensive VERY fast.

Hummmm, not sure that's the case in Colo....just saying. Best of luck to all on the MM forum. Cherish the time we spend in the woods chasing these Majestic Animals . Just a Word that is important to All. Good Friday is a day that changed the the world forever. " It is Finished". Our debt Paid in Full .

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom