where to put in for antelope

carterj16

I have 1 point for next yr. and trying to decide what unit to put in for, never hunted antelope before so just hoping to see lots of animals. thanks

Well, probably any unit has plenty of animals. What are you looking for in the way of a buck?? The biggest thing about the units - and I'm no expert having only just done my 2nd hunt but learned lots is some have lots of public and some don't. Just about every unit can produce nice bucks - I hunt in a unit not really that outstanding and have managed one nice buck this year and a Ok one last year. Just pick an area, and go they are all great really. Plus, get a couple extra doe tags since its just too much fun to stop at just one:)

All units have good numbers of animals. I would look for a unit with good public access.

There are plenty of good units you can draw with 1 point. I personaly hunt a second choice unit every year and we got a boone and crocket goat last year and one this year. I have found the hardest thing about antelope is getting good at field judging them.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom