Where's Colorado Bighorn???

BUCKSPY

Very Active Member
I was hoping we would have a new sheep nut to share some photos and stories with here on Monstermuleys. Where are you hiding?
Tell us some more stories about giant Colorado rams here around the campfire. We need something to get us through the off-season doldrums. There are still a few guys hoping to draw their first sheep tag and could use some interesting stories to stoke their fires.

here's an interesting sheep story for you. The auction tag holder in Ca. killed a 139 desert sheep in the Marble mountains in November. What was he thinking??

JB

D13er, who was the guide that helped pull off that major accomplishment ? Or was he a do it yourselfer ?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-05 AT 12:30PM (MST)[p]Terry Anderson, but the guy that gave me the story said the hunter was in a big hurry and insisted that they just get a ram killed. It was 9 years old so that makes up for a little.........I guess.

I heard the same thing as you ramslam. Maybe the two outfitters worked together because of licensing requirements in CA. But I don't know.

The story I heard was that the tag holder had some urgent business come up and had to leave. Thus, the next ram they saw, he was going to take - and did. But again, I don't know, that's just what I've heard.

A do it yourselfer killed a 162-3/8 in the same zone the following week.

JB

Colorado Bighorn is probably in Ohio on his mule deer hunt. I heard he traded a Colorado bighorn hunt in Arizona for it.....

Ah, come on Bluehair. The guy is new to the forum and is looking to make some new internet hunting buddies, probably just to trade pictures and stories with. We don't want to send him packin' now, do we?

Come on CoBighorn. Check back in with us.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom