Which one?

Feleno

Long Time Member
Based on just looks which one would you take? I like the Camaro.

Mustang
Mustang.jpg

Camaro
Camaro.jpg

Challenger
Challenger.jpg

I'm typically a mopar guy but based on looks alone I'd take the camaro hands down

GM has been making a living of selling all sizzle and no steak for the last 20 years, but, I think the camaro has the best look as well.
That being said, I would not buy one. Chevy has been building junk for the last 20 years, and every year they advertise how they now are building quality. Its hard to believe how many times people can be lied to and still buy their products.

Not what I was expecting to see when I read that title and saw Feleno as the author. The disappointment makes it impossible to decide. I think Im gonna go cry in my closet.

grizz
:). I'll see if I can make up for it in an upcoming post. You gotta admit they all have nice bodies though.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-10 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]I'm old........I want which ever one has the highest trade in value on a new truck!

I cannot get in, or out of, those low vehicles.

My wife drives a red Mustang convertible. I call it her midlife crisis car. I think its uncomfortable. Being a dyed in the wool Chevy man I'll take the Camaro. But not in red.

Oh, and grizz, to go with Feleno's other post - no man should ever say "I'm gonna cry in the closet". :)

mod2.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-10 AT 09:35AM (MST)[p]Charger!!!! The mustang is very uncomfortable and I'm a ford guy.
I like the charger better then the Challenger.

Based on looks...

I'll take the girl above then the Charger,mustang,camaro...in that order...Wash them off then repeat the order...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-10 AT 01:26PM (MST)[p]Choose by their music:

(Kilowatt will like this one)

(A few of us kids from the 80's will remember this one)

(Two words: Catherine Bach... MMMMMMMM)

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-10 AT 01:30PM (MST)[p]Mustang! I refuse to own another government bailout vehicle!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

If I was built like the car wash girl I would pimp my self and have all three of them. Starting with the Camaro!!

Rutnbuck

Challenger then the Camero

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom