whiteys

C

calgaryflames

back from northern idaho, but i can't figure out how to post my pictures. can anyone help me?

or look roght above the box when you go in to post a new message.

File Upload Enabled - Click here to upload your photo and follow instructions

bobcat, i tried to up load but it won't work. clicked to upload, hit browse picked my picture and and hit upload and it won't do anything! but i am a total dummy when it comes to computers!!!!!!!!!!!!

your photos are probably too large. they cannot be larger than 300kb. resize them in your photo software, save them to your hard drive (but keep an original copy first b/c the quality will be degraded) and then try and upload them again.

---------------------------------------
This is my post

I've just pissed in my pants.......and nobody can do anything about it.

Download Jasc Paint Shop Pro or another chop program. Learn your way around in there and you can down size and then upload.

Ransom

boys i think i almost got it. sending it with my wife to work tomorrow, she has computers "geeks" that can figure it out.i call them "studs" almost, will see..........

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-08 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p]elknut, i got them sent. they are under whitey pictures, but thankyou any way

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom