Who is looking out for the hunters?

F

ford_boy

I just got finished looking at the web site for the Congressional Sportsmans Caucus. I was surprised that there was not a single member representing Massachusetts. I guess John Kerry's wife must have forgotten to pay his dues. Seems kind of funny for a person to claim to be a friend to the hunters and gun owners that he doesn't belong to this group. Just another one of his lies. The only way for us to send this guy packing is to get the word out to all of the people who think this guy really cares about the outdoor sportsman.

ford_boy,

Great observation! Too many of us (hunters) aren't looking or else the media is definitely planting seeds of doubt hoping that Sportsmen will abandon Pres. Bush. It scares me to think about Kerry as our next President, and I'm not even in the military. Those guys (and gals) must be scared of the prospect of having him as the commander in chief. Hopefully, Sportsmen can awaken a realize the threat Kerry brings.

Kerry is NO friend of hunters or gun owners. He also received an A rating from US Humane Society and Fund for Animals, two of the most anti-hunting organizations out there.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom