who's doing the Late Archery

M

manny15

who's doing the Late Archery in the rogue unit?.....

my son inlaw has a tag were gonna try n find him a decent buck...

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-09 AT 04:15PM (MST)[p]but of course, see any rutting activity going on yet?...
seen a couple little dudes jousting the other day

I was thinking about heading down there. Never hunted the rouge unit before but thout it might be worth a shot.

i've hunted around estacada, up the clackamas river. i've never killed a blacktail. but i have buddies who do real good. i've heard of a few guys rattleing them in already. fortunatly, or un fortunatly however i look at it, i killed a buck in bow season so i dont have a tag to go hunt the late hunt this year.

not seeing a hole lot of deer, so far one big buck but on private of course......

Just came in from three days hunting the applegate muzzleloader. I didnt see much for rutting activity. I have only seen two rubs (one a week or so old). I have only seen the little guys down in the private stuff. I plan on going back in a few days.
I have been told it will be heating up soon.

I own property outside Molalla and the bucks I've seen on my place are starting to rut. Their necks are starting to swell and starting to chase tail! I have a guy that leased the place and is coming out saturday AM. He's already setup tree stands and is ready to kill a BIG FORKY!

muleyman

were shutting down till next week, seen bout 30 does in total but no bucks running with em....

geez Manny....there was probably a buck in there somewhere! HAve you had your eyes checked in a while??? LOL
Good luck to ya!

muleyman

>geez Manny....there was probably a buck
>in there somewhere! HAve you
>had your eyes checked in
>a while??? LOL
>Good luck to ya!
>
>muleyman

two spikes, do they count....

Back
Top Bottom