Why are liberals so unhappy II

overton

Long Time Member
It can't just be me, others must have noticed this. Do any of you have any idea why libs are so unhappy?

Ransom

It could be that they are, as a group, poorly endowed.

It could also be because they locate the solution to their problems outside of themselves, in the domain of some society or government.

Well if you were an advocate for same sex marriage global warming, and lettin terrorism and totalitarianism run free through out the world i think id be a little stressed out to lol ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

From 90% of the threads I see on here whining about liberals is all that makes conservatives happy.

What are you basing this on anyway?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-08 AT 03:16PM (MST)[p]I thought you were a moderate Dude?
Besides it's my post and I'll pick the subject. If you do not like it go play elsewhere.

Ransom

I would say it has to do with their guilty feeling of being impotent in not being able to solve the world's problems and elevating the poor and downtrodden to a level of equality to match themselfs.
To put it in a nutshell, they are our dreamers, and lack the means or commonsense to know that they will never be able to solve the world's problems with their unrealistic dreams.
We should be thankful our early history pioneers was made of more substance and was able to realize their dreams by doing for themselfs and not dreaming about everyone else doing it for them.

RELH

RELH

Don't you think alsatian is on to something?

"It could be that they are, as a group, poorly endowed."

Ransom

Ransom is your pivot man, you didn't have to tell me to leave I don't want in on this .

Good stay out of this thread until you get your sense of humor back. You are not as much fun right now. You need to lighten up some.

Ransom

Man ransom this thread gives me the chills just readin it i think that some ppl are a little upset. its just the net chill guys c'mon. take it and smile ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Hmmm! Why do neo-cons think they are the only ones with a sense of humor? Personally one of my all time favorites has been Richard Cheney ?Go F?Yourself? or that laugh a minuet guy Donnie Rummie and his band of killers. Or how ?bout our favorite gal Condie ?Luv that Man ?O Mine Rice? But? Who can forget that world leader ? They tried to kill my daddy? ?ole George laugh a minuet Bush. I sit on the edge of my seat every day waiting for the ?ole boy to say something slap your side stupid!

Glad things are great for you neo-cons. I'm chuckling too! Who gives a crap about those looser libs that are suffering.

LMAO!

RUS

its becose they think the goverment ows them everything like welfare, helth insuranse ,housing for the lazy and drug adicted. if they just learned the goverment ows them nothing and went out and earnd it they would be happy.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-08 AT 06:55PM (MST)[p]RUS

Ok you are an exception to the rule. Even Dude is some times although he has been a little grouchy lately. If FTW was still alive he'd be right in the thick of things with his great sense of humor. T and Piper are way too serious. Corney must of had a coroary or something and Zigga must be tired of bashing us Neo's for the time being.

Ransom

All the liberal men are unhappy because all the liberal women are lesbians and the lesbians are just mad because they aren't men.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I must not be much of a liberal cause Im pretty happy, especially about the political scene, things were looking grim in 2004 and then 2006, it was adios Richard Pombo, bye bye Rick Santorum, now in 2008 it will be time to say goodbye to Larry Craig, so long to Barbara Cubin,see you later????? things are lookin good, lookin good

"All the liberal men are unhappy because all the liberal women are lesbians and the lesbians are just mad because they aren't men."

You are right Piper, we have got rid of some GOP S###bags, now we need to start on the Dems. I feel that Jefferson needs to be first, along with several other dems that are protecting him. I mean it was bad enought to take a 80,000 dollar bribe, but to get caught with all the money in your freezer should tell his fellow Dems not to cover for him and downplay his acts. we can go on from there to include about 3 from my state and all are female. Well I think they are female, they are from the San Francisco area and you never really know about some people from that liberal cesspool. Now if the justice dept. will just make a deal with Obama's land buying henchman, that was just convicted of felony fraud, we might just throw a monkey wrench into Obama's dreams as well. Goss Dang, things are really looking up and I am happy.

P.S. Piper you are so darn liberal, you do make Dude look moderate by comparsion. So just keep on dreaming.

RELH

"All the liberal men are unhappy because all the liberal women are lesbians and the lesbians are just mad because they aren't men."

Thursday morning.

RELH Its interesting how different people from different places come to see the world and the threats to our lives, I see you live in our most populous state you have a government retirement you have health care paid for I guess, now don't get mad there is nothing wrong with that, I'm sure you worked for it, I live in the least populated state there isn't a stoplight in the whole county, Never worked for the government never got a thing from them, worked for over 30 years and don't have a chance at retirement, I'm not complaining just noting how I see the threats to the things I care about like hunting, enjoying the outdoors, having the chance to work and have something, I'm sure you care about similar things yet because of what you have seen you see the threats so much differently it seems

Piper

You seem a little less angry and alot more thoughtful today. Whats up? Actually you hit the nail on the head with your statement. All of us here at MM do care about the nation we just have different solutions.

Ransom

Ransom
I'm still here no coronary. I have been putting in a lot of 12 and 14 hour work days and I must be getting old because I'm too tired to battle you guys when I'm exhausted. Be assured I still enjoy reading your lively banter. All of you on both sides of the aisle. I'm waiting on materials right now that should have been here a week ago. So I have some time. Keep up the good fight both sides of the issue. As one of your neocon brethren is famous for saying "I shall return" ( when I'm less busy).

Cornhusker

Corney

You are alive! Thats good news. By the way there will be a wedding in Nebaska in january. Hopefully at least an Husker starter comes out of this deal.

Ransom

Piper wrote: " I'm sure you worked for it, I live in the least populated state there isn't a stoplight in the whole county, Never worked for the government never got a thing from them, worked for over 30 years and don't have a chance at retirement, "

Uhh thats... YO FAULT!

We all make choices in life and if you chose a career such as this then all I have to say is sorry about your luck!

I was making a larger point, that you seemed to have missed ,don't know if its yo fault or not but you seem to be lacking a little grey matter and Im sorry about your luck

"Thursday morning."

Ok??? Mosnar .... sooo! you aren't a liberal man and you're not a liberal woman??? CRAP! you must be a PLICK!!!!

Thursday morning???? What? You wake up with a bad taste in your mouth? <chuckle>

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom