why Dads shouldn't babysit....

M

manny15

420b8b7853db5f0a.jpg

420b8baa542e0cf5.jpg

420b8be1546b28d6.jpg

420b8c10548e5129.jpg

I can relate! My wife works from 5 pm to 1 am, so I get the kids every night. BEEN THERE DONE THAT!

that third pic reminds me of me and my little bro in our younger days. i was so mean.

Krusty.jpg

Maybe I'm too old-school, but if I saw my kid do #3, she wouldn't be sitting there looking proud, and I wouldn't be taking her picture. That little fanny would get warmed up quick.
I spend at least 2 days a week home with my 3 and 1 year olds, and none of that crap goes on here. Maybe things get a little wild on occassion, but you can't leave kids alone long enough to pull off something like that.
I know, I know, this post is a funny ha-ha, but seeing that makes me kinda nuts.
Sorry for the rant, I feel better.
HB

I agree with ya on #3 hoosier that little butt would be more than warm in my house. now the #1 picture is my son to a T he crawls into the fridge every chance he can get.

LOL BBh

I HAD THAT THIRD PIC HAPPEN WITH MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND HER NEW BORN BROTHER. HER REPLY TO WHY WAS HE NEEDED HAIR!!! GO FIGURE..

Kewl ya got to love it
Don't you know it takes a special dad to teach his kids that kind of stuff. It builds great personality!!! I ate a lot of dog food before my kids finaly picked it up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom