Why Monster Muleys is BEST!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Man I have been here a while and have started taking for granted all the leaniencies we are allowed here at MM!
We get our panties in a bunch once in a while and the discussions get a little heated,a few names thrown about,tempers flare a bit, but it all settles down and we pat each other on the a$$ and all is good again.
I started to post up on a popular west coast fishing site and kind of got into it with a few regulars and OH MY GOD.... The moderator just about blew out a hemmorhoid!!!!
I had all these thin skinned little dweebs crying at what rough language I had used and in reality it was just the way us guys here carry on! No swearing or anything.
I really gotta thank Brian (Founder) and the other moderators here for letting us guys have at it once in a while,without deleting and whacking us with a paddle in the back room!
Any of you guys have this experience on the other lame a$$ sites out there?

Harry what the hell did you do? you gotta be one of the nicer guys around here, hell your the reason I'm dreaming of Alaska LOL.
As for as lame sites Cabelas is pretty lame, their is about nothin interisting over there.

Double H, I don't bother with any other sites anymore...MM takes up the time I have available for the net....Brian has a great site!!

When I first found out about fourms and sites like this I first found realtree, I spent alot of time over there, then I found this one, I still occasionaly drift back over to see what's up. But my home is here. (Home of the western boys) Brian you have done well with this fourm, the changes that were made, were made for the better. I love this site I am on it at least 2 hrd a day. love it. Bill Roberson

FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU! Walk soft and carry a 300 RUM,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom