Wife Wanted Crunchy Tacos...

Blank

Long Time Member
But she didn't want to go out. We cheated and went really simple!!! :)

IMG_6478.jpeg

IMG_6482.jpeg

No, but I used to cook once a month for our power plant crew feeds!! Coming up with something creative for 16-20 guys once a month makes you better, or fired!! :)

I was a forest fire fighter right out of high school. I did that for two summers. There was a supervisor, a truck driver and 4 fire fighters. The 4 fire fighters had to rotate as cooks one week a month. We all just about starved to death that first summer. The second year they hired a full time cook. His last name was Benedict. and it wasn't much better. We nicknamed him Barfy Benedict. We all looked forward to going out on fires where they had fire camp set up with good food.

I was a forest fire fighter right out of high school. I did that for two summers. There was a supervisor, a truck driver and 4 fire fighters. The 4 fire fighters had to rotate as cooks one week a month. We all just about starved to death that first summer. The second year they hired a full time cook. His last name was Benedict. and it wasn't much better. We nicknamed him Barfy Benedict. We all looked forward to going out on fires where they had fire camp set up with good food.
So you went from saving trees to killing them?

No. My son that is a HotShot says that lumber businesses feel saving forests is just protecting future earnings. Cut them all in the end!!

She said it was so good she wanted it again. I said it would be better with cayenne shrimp tacos!!

IMG_6489.jpeg

IMG_6490.jpeg

IMG_6493.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom