Wildlife foundation Benefit Banquet

1manshow

Anybody going tonight? Also woundering what the Desert Package(ibex,javelina,qual) sold for last year? 1manshow

6866image.jpg

Wish I'd known about this earlier--I'd like to bid on some of those hunts. Leaving right after a School Board meeting this evening for Unit 30. Good luck to you on your bids.

I will be headed to it tonight. They are hoping to get above $20,000 for the Ibex. I think with it could go for more if they the right people know about it.

I called F&G and asked if I could bid over the phone and they said no. kinda curious what the Desert package goes for tonight... Can anyone that went please pm me or post here?? Thanks 1Manshow

34000 for desert package 26500 for second ibex tag items went very high
>Anybody going tonight? Also woundering what
>the Desert Package(ibex,javelina,qual) sold for
>last year? 1manshow
>
>
>
6866image.jpg

-Hunting for an experience

Antelope went for $34,000. Elk in 34 went for $8000, in 16s wnet for $25,000. Deer went for at least $20,000 can't remember the actual price.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom