Willard Peak Goats

wapitiwhistler

I was fortunate enough to draw a Willard Peak nanny tag this year and have been trying to spend as much time as possible watching these amazing animals. Not only is it tough to decipher between Billys and Nannys but it is also hard to decide mature and not so mature. Im not looking to kill the biggest Nanny on the mountain but would like to take an animal that will be a good representation of the species. The more time I spend up there the more I realize Im not going to be to picky. Especially since Im going to try and do it with my bow. Any Goat experts out there let me know what you think.

245rsz_photo-2.jpg
7782rsz_photo-1.jpg

781rsz_photo-3.jpg

307rsz_photo-4.jpg

7744rsz_photo-5.jpg

9505rsz_photo.jpg

Looks like a couple shooters in those pics. The goofy horned one is pretty sweet too!

I also have a nanny tag and am going to try with my bow also.

Good luck to you!

Looks like you've found them and now just need to make sure it's a nanny when you squeeze the release. That one is really weird and if it's nanny I think that's the one I'd go for. Good luck! You do know how to tell if it's a nanny don't you? Send me a PM if you don't know, as it's a joke I probably shouldn't tell on the Forums.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom