Wolf Den fire question

Bonehead13

Just wondering if anyone has been out there since the fire or knows exactly where it burned. I know it burned nearly 17000 acres but i would like to know it's boundaries. Thanks

Started a few miles North of Big Park!

Haven't heard anything on it lately?

Sounded like another one of them 'LET IT BURN' Fires?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Well I saw those results. I was just wondering on it's perimeter but I found them after searching for awhile thanks though guys I appreciate your reply's. Oh and in case you were also waiting to hear it, it is (roughly) north most edge is even with dragon, basically due west (again roughly) 10-12 miles to wolf den rd. From there it's (basically) down atchee rd. to Rat Hole Canyon. And strait back up to dragon. Well anyway I hope this helps someone out there. I actually have a rifle tag out there this year and I've been driving myself crazy with this fire going on. Anyway good luck to you all this year. hunt hard, be safe and make a memory.

The map is usually pretty slow to load, and it might have been because I was editing the map last night. Sorry if it still doesn't work.

mapasolution.blogspot.com

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom