Wolf update

theox

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-12 AT 11:25AM (MST)[p]http://wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/news/42-utah-wildlife-news/749-capture-crew-finds-tracks-but-no-animals.html

DIDNT FIND THEM! found a moose carcass and a deer carcass and an unidentified carcass.

You guys that live up there and have seen them are driving me nuts! the dang dwr has been winking at you idiots saying no wolves here!! and you guys have not been out hunting them come on! they are giving you locations of these packs and you idoits are sitting on your butts! go kill some big coyotes before its too late!

Rugged area east of springville! Im sure you guys can figure it out
Diamond fork guys.... diamond fork area... figure it out
chalk creek fellers figure it out!
etc come on guys

Chalk Creek isn't that easy to "hunt" anything...with private property boundaries and fences every hundred yards it makes it pretty tough to follow a track very far. I'm sure anyone who sees and can get a shot off at one will do it though, at least the people I've talked to about it in Chalk Creek will...

I don't know much about the other areas...

~Z~

PS...I recently changed my signature because I want you to all know I think you're a
7518dickweed.jpg

well it was more of a generalization saying if your from such and such areas and hunt ad know it you should be able to find the big coyotoes

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom