work out music?

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Anyone here listen to music while they work out? Today I experimented with my music choice. Its been Ledoux, Waylon, Merle, Williams etc... that's just what I've always listened to no matter what I'm doing. Today I put on Eminem on my Pandora account and left my house to run one of my routes. Listening to that angry sh!t really made me run harder and faster! It was a great work out...what do you guys listen to?

Traditional >>>------->

Anyone here listen to music while they work out? Today I experimented with my music choice. Its been Ledoux, Waylon, Merle, Williams etc... that's just what I've always listened to no matter what I'm doing. Today I put on Eminem on my Pandora account and left my house to run one of my routes. Listening to that angry sh!t really made me run harder and faster! It was a great work out...what do you guys listen to?

Traditional >>>------->

You are just now learning this? Wow, you must of had a mellow childhood. I have mogul music, dirt bike music, had chick music (before I was married, always have workout music! Glad you learned the power of good tunes, you will definitely get a better workout.

In the 90's:
Tesla
Motley Crue (kickstart my heart)
Def Leopard
Judas Priest
Slaughter
Metallica

Now:
Eminem
Linkon Park (sp?)
Eminesence
Creed

You are just now learning this? Wow, you must of had a mellow childhood. I have mogul music, dirt bike music, had chick music (before I was married, always have workout music! Glad you learned the power of good tunes, you will definitely get a better workout.

In the 90's:
Tesla
Motley Crue (kickstart my heart)
Def Leopard
Judas Priest
Slaughter
Metallica

Now:
Eminem
Linkon Park (sp?)
Eminesence
Creed

Jesus wept! There has to be Spandex involved here somewhere.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Jesus wept! There has to be Spandex involved here somewhere.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

5fdp
avenged sevenfold
black veil brides
bullet for my valentine
art of dying
godsmack
metallica
nonpoint
puddle of mudd
the damned things
linkin park
soil
rev theory
all that remains

They should cover most of it...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

5fdp
avenged sevenfold
black veil brides
bullet for my valentine
art of dying
godsmack
metallica
nonpoint
puddle of mudd
the damned things
linkin park
soil
rev theory
all that remains

They should cover most of it...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

In my ipod i've got:

skid row
posion
cinderella
def leppard
Telsa
warrant
slaughter
winger
ac/dc
motley crue
guns n roses

i'm sure there are others that don't come to mind right now.

In my ipod i've got:

skid row
posion
cinderella
def leppard
Telsa
warrant
slaughter
winger
ac/dc
motley crue
guns n roses

i'm sure there are others that don't come to mind right now.

Audioslave
Godsmack
Mettalica
Offspring
AC/DC
POD
Limpbizkit
Danzig
Quennsryche

All on my ipod I wear when working out

Audioslave
Godsmack
Mettalica
Offspring
AC/DC
POD
Limpbizkit
Danzig
Quennsryche

All on my ipod I wear when working out

nothing better then work'n out to,

prince's......little red corvet, J/K

and no i don't like my p**sy on a stick,

"you dont get round lips from eat'n square meals"

nothing better then work'n out to,

prince's......little red corvet, J/K

and no i don't like my p**sy on a stick,

"you dont get round lips from eat'n square meals"

Man! I had no idea how nice it is to be old!

I now work out to Willie Nelson's "Stardust" cassette. Not much in there disturbs me if I fall asleep in the middle of it. Been caught napping on my recumbent Nordic Track excercycle.

Most of that chit you young guys listen to is some sorry assed excuse for "music". Generally, it sounds like a cat with his balls caught in a barb wire fence.

Try "Bolero" and you will NEVER go back to M&Ms', or whatever, candy assed crap.

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Man! I had no idea how nice it is to be old!

I now work out to Willie Nelson's "Stardust" cassette. Not much in there disturbs me if I fall asleep in the middle of it. Been caught napping on my recumbent Nordic Track excercycle.

Most of that chit you young guys listen to is some sorry assed excuse for "music". Generally, it sounds like a cat with his balls caught in a barb wire fence.

Try "Bolero" and you will NEVER go back to M&Ms', or whatever, candy assed crap.

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

>Try the soundtrack from "Last of
>the Mohicans", love the
>music brother!!

Good thought, that was a cool soundtrack.

>Try the soundtrack from "Last of
>the Mohicans", love the
>music brother!!

Good thought, that was a cool soundtrack.

Take Justr's list add some System of a Down and Slipknot and your covered.

If that can't boil your blood nothing can.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Take Justr's list add some System of a Down and Slipknot and your covered.

If that can't boil your blood nothing can.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

For some reason F-dudes list is no big suprise.
Ditto to justr's list plus Rise Against, SOD, some big hair bands. And some old school punk. Kmfdm, gadnium, nofx, mxpx

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

For some reason F-dudes list is no big suprise.
Ditto to justr's list plus Rise Against, SOD, some big hair bands. And some old school punk. Kmfdm, gadnium, nofx, mxpx

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I like NV and Nickmans answers. You guys crack me up.

I quit listening to music while running exactly 1 second after I about stepped on a big ol Rattler. I guess my suggestion would be to put the sound of a Rattler on your I pod. You will never run faster.

I like NV and Nickmans answers. You guys crack me up.

I quit listening to music while running exactly 1 second after I about stepped on a big ol Rattler. I guess my suggestion would be to put the sound of a Rattler on your I pod. You will never run faster.

Disturbed 10,000 fists in the air......best album ever made. little less screamo than system and slipknot, little more hardcore than metallica perfect balance of angry music you can understand......

littlebeaver.jpg

Disturbed 10,000 fists in the air......best album ever made. little less screamo than system and slipknot, little more hardcore than metallica perfect balance of angry music you can understand......

littlebeaver.jpg

I recently started my elevated 15% tred mill walk with a 56 pound back pack on again. I used to through in some AC/DC and some heavy metal. A friend of mine gave me a bunch of DIY hunting video?s he was done with so I put a TV in front of the tred mill and threw a DVD in. I was amazed at how many miles I had walked and how fast the time went by. Made me feel like I was there with them in a few of the scenes too.

GBA

I recently started my elevated 15% tred mill walk with a 56 pound back pack on again. I used to through in some AC/DC and some heavy metal. A friend of mine gave me a bunch of DIY hunting video?s he was done with so I put a TV in front of the tred mill and threw a DVD in. I was amazed at how many miles I had walked and how fast the time went by. Made me feel like I was there with them in a few of the scenes too.

GBA

No offense but, ....... I work out, but I guess I just don't get it!! That Deer Dance song(?) was just a big pile of Pelosi. If I had to listen to that to get a Grand Slam then I guess I would never have done it.....LOL.

fro the "Heartland of Wyoming"

No offense but, ....... I work out, but I guess I just don't get it!! That Deer Dance song(?) was just a big pile of Pelosi. If I had to listen to that to get a Grand Slam then I guess I would never have done it.....LOL.

fro the "Heartland of Wyoming"

>5fdp
>avenged sevenfold
>black veil brides
>bullet for my valentine
>art of dying
>godsmack
>metallica
>nonpoint
>puddle of mudd
>the damned things
>linkin park
>soil
>rev theory
>all that remains
>
>They should cover most of it...
>
>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

that's what I'm talkin about

>5fdp
>avenged sevenfold
>black veil brides
>bullet for my valentine
>art of dying
>godsmack
>metallica
>nonpoint
>puddle of mudd
>the damned things
>linkin park
>soil
>rev theory
>all that remains
>
>They should cover most of it...
>
>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

that's what I'm talkin about

When I was working out alot, I had roughly 5-6 Gigs of Megadeth, some Pantera, some Metallica, and various other bands that I listened.
WVBOWAK

When I was working out alot, I had roughly 5-6 Gigs of Megadeth, some Pantera, some Metallica, and various other bands that I listened.
WVBOWAK

I you guys would just run and run and run some more you wouldn't need to work out.

"Work out music. Why I remember back in the day... we didn't have no new fangled IPODs or walkmans. From the time I got up in the morning 'til I went to bed at night... I was runningah"

;-)

I you guys would just run and run and run some more you wouldn't need to work out.

"Work out music. Why I remember back in the day... we didn't have no new fangled IPODs or walkmans. From the time I got up in the morning 'til I went to bed at night... I was runningah"

;-)

Joey, is that you?

>I you guys would just run
>and run and run some
>more you wouldn't need to
>work out.
>
>"Work out music. Why I remember
>back in the day... we
>didn't have no new fangled
>IPODs or walkmans. From the
>time I got up in
>the morning 'til I went
>to bed at night... I
>was runningah"
>
>
>
>
>;-)

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Joey, is that you?

>I you guys would just run
>and run and run some
>more you wouldn't need to
>work out.
>
>"Work out music. Why I remember
>back in the day... we
>didn't have no new fangled
>IPODs or walkmans. From the
>time I got up in
>the morning 'til I went
>to bed at night... I
>was runningah"
>
>
>
>
>;-)

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

All yew punk azzzzz kids need to listen to some real music. With all those names being put out, they sounded more like obscure versions of VD.

All yew punk azzzzz kids need to listen to some real music. With all those names being put out, they sounded more like obscure versions of VD.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-11 AT 04:24PM (MST)[p]In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida........that is a "normal name".....LOL You can keep that #####..... Wasn't that song like eighteen minutes or something?????

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-11 AT 04:24PM (MST)[p]In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida........that is a "normal name".....LOL You can keep that #####..... Wasn't that song like eighteen minutes or something?????

Red Ryder Lunatic Fringe. It will make the hair on your neck stand up.

That song was perfect in Vision Quest.

Red Ryder Lunatic Fringe. It will make the hair on your neck stand up.

That song was perfect in Vision Quest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom