WTF is it just me

trophyhunter

Very Active Member
While the Southern California terrorist attack is tragic and we all feel a bit less safe today....there are always those anti-gun groups or individuals that try and take advantage of the tragic event and push their agenda. Places like Oakland CA. a city that recietly had the highest murder rate and crime in the nation now after this terrible tragic act.....Oakland wants all residents of the City to lock away or gun lock all firearms so those firearms are to those people proposing these Laws " deemed safe" an out circulation. That's their answer to our state of affairs right now. Taking the guns and making everyone lock them away does nothing to allow citizens to defend their families within their own homes. These fools feel it is safer for their residents to keep their guns locked away while the robbers, gang members break in knowing "Oh let's take down that nice house because their guns are all locked up". Fact is it is getting to the point that everyone should be allowed a concealed carry permit if qualified......in CA. It is difficult to obtain a CC permit. Those terrorists would not have faired so well in Arizonia or Texas.
Instead of further limiting firearms," when are ALL those anti's going to realize the enemy is already here" and their may come a time when the guns we already own along with ALL our non-lead ammo here in CA in an immediate threat are by law all locked away to keep their community safer....I just don't get it? Is it just me?

))))------->

Yes and no. both sides try to oversimplify this debate.

The libs think if nobody had a gun we'd be safe. the republicans think if everyone had a gun we'd be safe. both are morons. how about we have guns, but not guns designed to kill mass quantities of people? and dare I say we tell some people they can't have a gun. as long as you have conservatards like this witch and the NRA saying flying on a plane should be off limits to some , but AR-15's shouldn't then we have a big problem.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015...ould-still-be-able-to-buy-guns/7961449244911/

The bambi world libs can't get all the guns the 2nd amendment prohibits it. so this is a dead issue the supreme court has already ruled it as such. end of story.

I have a couple questions, since the gun laws in Saddam's Iraq were exactly what the NRA advocates for us what wen't wrong?

And do you honestly think as the bodies pile up you have a chance in hell of not giving an inch? and I'm going to assume some of you are smart enough to answer no. so then why not agree to a massive overhaul in the background check program? show gun owners aren't all mouthbreathers in wife beater shirts. are you worried you can't pass or what? participate in drafting a plan or have it jammed down your throat. because you're surely going to lose this one. the assault rifles will have to be lost in a supreme court decision. that will probably happen but the timing is less predictable.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

How about just keep what we have and just promise to only to squeeze off a shot only 3 seconds, about the same time to operate a bolt action.

More laws! More government! How many laws were broken by the 2 terrorists in san bernadino?...10?...20? The wife gave a false address on her passport, who verifies and approves those? She never shoulda been allowed in the country to begin with. If the left has their way everyone of us on these type forums would be on a list, unable to purchase firearms. You wanna know how outta touch these people are just look at how they react to the small stockpile of guns and ammo these two terrorists had. 4 guns and a few thousand rounds of ammo between the two of em is an "arsenal"? If that doesn't scream their intentions yer either deaf, dumb, or blind!

I live in CA and every time I buy a gun from a gun show or a dealer I have to pass a background check. I have no choice, and I do it. It should be that way everywhere. If I sell one of my guns to a private party, I'm supposed to go through a gun dealer and the buyer has to pass a background check. That's why there are no gun murders or mass shootings in CA, in case you're wondering.

A few months ago one of our sporting goods stores was burglarized and 65 guns were stolen. They forgot to fill out the background check paper work before they took them.

You can bet your last dollar that the people shot in a mass killing were wishing like hell that someone would pull out a gun and shoot the perps. In fact that was probably their last thought.

Imo, this issue is totally about requirements of said background checks. Mental issues and Hippa must be addressed. Not about stopping black gun sales it's about stopping black guns from getting into the hands of bad guys. Sadly the libs and the lawyers supporting LIBS won't support having to wave Hippa rights in the background check process. My black guns will remain in my home to shoot coyotes and bad guys. Not ONE SINGLE point in Hillarys pandering would stop any of the recent tragedies committed by evil people with guns. What part of stupid pandering doesn't rational America understand?

6pack, you have such a hate for Christians that logic and rational thinking is not on your plate . I'm sorry about that. I was going to leave it at that, but feel compelled to leave you with this...God is moving in places that man thought couldn't be penetrated ( China and the Middle East) Thousands and Thousands of people are coming to know Christ.....not through missionaries as their heads get cut off but through divine dreams and Revalation .....just as the Words tells it would happen in the end days. You are not untouchable by a Holy God. I pray 6pack for supernatural intervention to touch you . I'm not being judgmental as I'm jacked up myself, but I do pray for U.

First you need to understand the term " religion " does not only apply to your imaginary friend. there are 5000 religions all equally childish in nature. don't be so conceited to think yours is the real one.

How can a man who thinks virgin births, a species created from one man and his rib and talking snakes are real tell another that logical and rational thinking are not on his plate? think about that for a minute.

You might be converting thousands, but there are billions you never will. I'm one.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Be thankful these guys are Christians. If you were brave enough to type your garbage about Muhammed they would be sending the brothers to wipe out your entire family. Some religions are better than others.

Don't tell me Manny wouldn't. he just doesn't have the nards to do it himself and he can't get anyone else to do it.

All religions are stupid, but some are less violent than others. christians are for the most part more lip service than action fortunetly, since we see what can happen a few weeks ago when they make good on their drivel. most prefer to hire others to kill for them, as in Iraq for example that was a holy war with proxy killing.

Look at Mexico, a 99% christian culture. you can have it.

Look at Utah, 98% mormon culture. I feel perfectly comfortable there. so you're right some are better than others even within christianity itself.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-15 AT 11:27PM (MST)[p]So 6pack, when you look up on a clear Oregonian night and see the billions of stars and planets, do you believe it was a random sequence of events or Big Bang that put our heavens in place? When you explore the marvels of a strand of DNA or the function of a human eye , do you believe these complexities evolved up out of the slime. That's crazy 6pack, it's TOTALLY Impossible . God tells us that " you will see me in my creation" open your eyes and seek Him who did create all of this . Shalom

No that's not what I believe, that's what I know. there is no ther logical explaination.

When you look at all that do you really believe some mythical entity did all this so he could sit back and play with you like ants in a jar? listen to you whine and watch you die? stir up a few earthquakes and hurricanes for fun? all that power but YOU are all that interests him? then test your faith by giving you absolutely nothing but an old book written by stoners to go on? that's is not only impossible, it's illogical.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

5605112221807488423719132604285701052645415852n.jpg

And you SIR believe in DNA evolving UP out of the Slimey goo. Not only do I believe in a talking snake but a talking donkey as well. Read your Bible. It will do you good , start with the gospel of John. God is real , the Bible is TRUE .

as far as I know everyone goes through a background check

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/general-information/fact-sheet

Brady Act Requirements

"Mandated by the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (Brady Act) of 1993, Public Law 103-159, the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) was established for Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) to contact by telephone, or other electronic means, for information to be supplied immediately on whether the transfer of a firearm would be in violation of Section 922 (g) or (n) of Title 18, United States Code, or state law. The Brady Act is a public record and is available from many sources including the Internet at www.atf.gov."

However, some states have also took it upon themselves to do these checks as well, like Utah. I had a check done in June, took 2 weeks. Currently going through another one right now, we are working on 33 days and still no answer. Wednesday, I am going to go through another one, wonder how long that will take? Wonder how long the terrorists in San Bernadino waited?

Far as I can tell, the government is incapable of doing anything right. check or no check

I bought a pre-garcia 223 Sako on Saturday and it took 10 minutes to do the check and walk out the door. BFD.

What did the standard check actually check for ? not much. basically warrants and criminal history. that's why we need a better national background check that includes terrorist ties and mental records. if you don't like it don't buy a gun.

As long as you clowns support the NRA lobbying to let those on the terror watch list buys guns you should STFU about anything gun related.

Servehim, thanks. I thought you were just goofy but you're actually insane. I never heard the talking donkey one that's good to know I can use that. you're the kind of person who shouldn't pass said background check. I think it's becoming clear up why the NRA is opposed to a mental evaluation, they'd lose their membership.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom